• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

It's great, isn't TracyLuv? *smiles prettily*

But back to our regular scheduled programming (for a minute)...

I believe TG is returning in the beginning of 2007, as in January. We'll have one month of limited Tracy, I suspect. She'll appear in the Xmas show (provided that JE is still around). Sorry, shouldn't have gone there. JE IS remaining on GH. She IS. She has to be. ;)

Kind of OT, but Michele (ILoveTracyQ) has PM'ed me, informing me that she is going to take the next month or so off from the boards. It's a combination of GH and RL, but she wants you all to know, it's not because of us. She loves us all, and talking about Tracy Q. has been so wonderful. In any case, she needs a break. She is accepting PM's and emails, and if you don't have her email address and want it, PM me and I'll PM it back to you. Does that make sense? LOL. Also, NO SPOILERS in the PM's; she's going spoiler-free. But ranting/gushing about Tracy when she's on, or any news on comings/goings, or if JE is performer of the week is welcomed. Michele tells me she WILL be back and that she will miss everyone.

Edit: This week's SOW has a spread on Luke/Laura's Wedding. There's a picture of Tracy. SZ'er say she looks like she's dressed for a funeral (I so called this, either in the breakroom or in my head, LOL), and she's wearing a hat. SZ says she resembles the Mad Hatter. Oh dear god. Poor Jane Elliot.

Edit (again): From GotInfo of SoapDish; confirmed by Wizard: Week of November 20th: Tracy breaks down. I wonder if she's *really* breaking down this time, or if this is another misleading spoiler. Also, we ARE getting a Quartermaine Thanksgiving, pizza and all. :)

• Members

I knew being an optimist pays off!!! No disappoitment coming my way so far. I don't think she's leaving either. I don't think they'd have this much build up for the tracy/luke story if she's going to be leaving. So we can all rest easy and thank anything and everything we want to b/c it's all good!! I know I might be speaking a bit soon, but like I said about optimism...

• Members

I knew being an optimist pays off!!! No disappointment coming my way so far. I don't think she's leaving either. I don't think they'd have this much build up for the tracy/luke story if she's going to be leaving. So we can all rest easy and thank anything and everything we want to b/c it's all good!! I know I might be speaking a bit soon, but like I said about optimism...

• Members

So, um, Luke was lying about the divorce, right? I didn't watch, but apparently, Luke said he flew to the Dominican Republic and divorced Tracy. This doesn't mesh with everything else though, so I'm assuming he's lying. I *think* he told Edward this, when he was asking for permission to wed in the garden. Anyone who did watch have a different interpretation?

• Members

Tracy's outfit:

tracydress.jpg

You know, it's not as bad as I thought. Doesn't mean I like it, 'cause I don't, but still...And Eeeeeeee to the location shoot! It's outside! Really, really outside! LOL. I love location shoots. Hee.

Other photos can be found here. Honestly, you can tell that GH is having budget problems. Some of the women would have been better off getting their clothes from JC Penny. IMO, anyway.

Breakroom again? I shouldn't be hanging in there so much, but I love you guys, and I REALLY want Lainey to join tonight, so I can see her react to all of this. Heh.

Edit: Okay, I'm out of the breakroom (it's probably better for me, LOL), but I bring spumors. Not leaving spoiler space since it's unconfirmed...The Q's mourn until the "prodigal son" reaches out to them on a special day. (Um, I missed something because I'm so confused, and Jason, you stay away from the my Q's, especially if this special day is Thanksgiving! Find your own pizza.) Also, EDWARD provides Tracy a shoulder to cry on in her time of need. Hmm, do we believe THAT?

• Members

ok, call me crazy all, but my prediction (based on the "Laura is heartbroken" and "In essence, this is the end" quotes on the photos in the above link) is that Luke is going to refuse at the wedding. "Do you, Luke, take Laura, yata yata yata. NOOOOOOOO!!, I'm in love with Tracy... take that", give or take a few words, but the sentiment will be the same. If I'm on with this I'm going to make my way to emmy predictions, so long as these are the submitted story scenes, and the psychic friends network

• Members

SQUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for arming myself... BABY, I AM LOCKED AND LOADED!!! BRING IT ON!!!!!

SQUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

YIPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S ABOUT DARN TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm thrilled folks. Thrilled! :lol::lol::lol:

All I have to say is, there better be a darn KISS with the " I LOVE YOU!" There must be some passion with the I LOVE YOU!!! or I will definitely feel robbed! (Actually, I'm hoping for a sex scene with the I LOVE YOU!!! , but we'll see! I keep remembering that spumor about a Lunacy love scene, and it rang true to me at the time, so we'll see!!!!!!

The "break down thing" troubles me.

The wedding in Tracy's garden troubles me.

The black dress is hilarious and sad.. and it troubles me.

The locked in closet thing (after she passes out from being too drunk), troubles me to no end.

And Luke leaving for December troubles me, too.

But that's only because I LOVE TRACY and she is SO CLOSE!!! to bliss. Just like Guza to put a GIANT 25 YEAR OLD ELEPHANT in her way so close to the finish line! Grrrrrr.

You know why next week is going to be TOTALLY FANTASTIC?!?!?!? . It's because I'm going to be out of town all week at a work conference thingy, and will have trouble watching regularly. Whenever I can't get to a TV, something BIG happens. SO - odds are good that prior to the L&L "wedding," there will be hot monkey sex!!!

VIA LA LUNACY!!!!!

• Members

HUMONGOUS SPOILERS from the NY Daily News

>

>

Luke & Laura get hitched - with a hitch

By CAROLYN HINSEY

Anthony Geary and Genie Francis in episode of 'General Hospital.'

Luke and Laura get remarried next week on "General Hospital," but this time won't be "happily ever after," either.

"It's quite romantic," says Anthony Geary, still playing the trouble-prone Luke. "We shot it on location at the Arboretum down in Pasadena. We worked about 16 hours out there."

The wedding is as traditional as possible, considering that Laura has been catatonic for four years, and Luke married Tracy Quartermaine in the interim. (Sssh! Don't tell Laura.)

"Lulu is the maid of honor, Lucky is the best man," says Geary, referring to the couples' kids. "Luke and Laura dance in a gazebo and go off in a carriage. It's very pretty, but it's got that underlying tragic element that makes soap operas so appealing."

Indeed, Laura is slipping back into catatonia, so Luke is desperately trying to keep her from finding out that the wedding isn't legal.

"It gets addressed shortly after because Luke can lie to everybody else, but he can't lie to Tracy," says Geary. "He needs her cooperation in order to pull off this wedding. Otherwise, he's going to be arrested for bigamy and/or have to go to the Dominican Republic to get a quicky divorce from Tracy. So, being the smart guy he is, he's playing two sides against the middle."

Which works for a little while, but then ...

"Laura starts to slip before the wedding and then during the wedding," says Geary. "He realizes that the time is short. He doesn't want to waste a lot of time with explanations and apologies, and he wants to maximize her time with the kids. So he decides in great anti-hero fashion not to tell her or the kids anything. Let them believe she's back forever, and that he's divorced and a free man."

Enter their old enemy, Helena Cassadine.

"That old [!@#$%^&*] is still lurking around with her curse, which has lasted 25 years," reminds Geary. "She intimates to Laura that this whole thing is going to slip through her fingers. So, on their wedding night and when they go back to the hotel about to have their toast and hopefully go to bed, Laura says, 'I want you to tell me the truth.'"

Which Luke finally does.

"He's forced into telling her that it's a temporary situation," says Geary, adding that the scenes are hearbreaking. "I've always said about Genie Francis that all she wants to do as an actress is unzip her heart and bleed for you. And she does it better than anybody. I get to go places with her that I haven't been to since the old days."

He confesses that they talked about the old days between taping.

"She reminded me of the days when we first worked," he says. "Gloria [Monty, former executive producer] found us three hours after we finished work sitting on the set one day talking and said, 'What are you kids doing? Go home!' We said, 'We'd rather be here. This is more real than our lives.' We were ruminating on the fact that we have lives now. She has a family and a husband and a life. And I have Amsterdam and a life. We're not so obsessed with the work - and I think the work is better for it."

/END SPOILERS

BEGIN SPECULATION