The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Thanks anyway. I didn't think anyone would have them. And as for the fam... it was a long time ago, and the point of the story was that you make it through and are stronger for it. I was little, but it worked for everyone else, but thank you so much anyway.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

knh, I don't remember what we talked about last night exactly, but it sounds JE is saying that she's not Susan Lucci, so instead of the show planning around her schedule, JE had to plan around the show.

MinervaFan, other than the above, the chat was off-topic and about 20 lines, so I didn't send the transcript.

SPOILER AND SPUMOR

(I wish Lainey were here. She'd put the two together and start squee'ing, LOL)

_

_

_

_

_

Apparently, Jason Thompson (Patrick) told a fan at SSW that there are 2 (or 3) love scenes coming up. Scrubs isn't one of them. I'm assuming Carly/Jax, Carly/Sonny, Nik/Em, or some combination of the "chosen ones."

However, NEW spumor: Luke and Tracy share a tender good-bye behind he hits the road. I'm not thinking sex, LOL, but you know...And please tell me this "good-bye" isn't forever. That when TG returns from his vacation, JE will still be on the show. Please, someone?

• Members

CABLE GUIDE SPOILERS FOR THE WEEK OF 11-03-06

Tracy's definitely on two days this week. It is sad that that amazes/pleases/thrills me.

>

>

>

CABLE GUIDE DAY---BY---DAY

Monday November 13th

Laura anticipates a happy future with Luke

Carly agrees to give up her wedding date for Luke and Laura

Jane has reservations about Jax and Carly getting married

Elizabeth helps Jason and Sam elude the police; Sonny seizes

Alcazar's computers

Tuesday November 14th

Tracy urges Luke to tell the children that Laura's recovery could be

temporary

Lucky sees through Maxie's attempt to manipulate him

Jane believes Sonny will always come between Jax and Carly

Jason and Sam kidnap Spinelli

Diego overhears Alcazar

Wednesday November 15th

Laura hopes that Elizabeth and Lucky will reconcile

Helena plans to attend the wedding

Jason and Sam convince Spinelli to work with them and testify against

Alcazar

Sonny negotiates Jason and Sam's surrender

Robin questions her treatment of Laura

Thursday November 16th

Luke and Laura remarry on their 25th wedding anniversary

Helena arrives to cast a shadow over the celebration

Robin realizes Laura's memory is starting to fade

Maxie crashes the wedding

Sam sees a new side of Jason

Ric and Alcazar set a trap

Friday November 17th

Jason, Sam and Spinelli try to escape from Alcazar's men

Sam takes drastic action to save her life

Kristina is in the wrong place at the wrong time

Sonny learns Jason may have died and confronts Ric

Elizabeth finds Jason; Laura makes a decision

/end spoilers

• Members

I am wondering what "adventure" Luke is supposed to be on while TG is on vacation?? any thoughts?

And even though TG is going on vacation, don't they tape in advance where there would be episodes with him in it while away?

Luke better profess his love for Tracy in a BIG WAY before he goes. Tender moment? WTF is that? I want MORE!! I am starting to get nervous again.

Speaking of getting nervous, when will we know for sure that Jane is NOT leaving? After what date will we know she's "safe". I mean already with Luke/Tracy/Laura thing I'm getting an ulcer and biting my nails. By the time we find out whether Jane is staying or not, or whether LuNacy will continue, I'll be bald!

• Members

Ok guys, this is it!!! Lets just keep our fingers crossed that its a good week for Lacy fans! I know everybody is worried but we all know that whatever the writers give Jane to do she WILL rock it!!! And that is something to look forward to. So put on a happy face! :)

BTW: who the heck is this guy Spinelli and why is he listed in the spoilers 3 times this week? It does not seem fair to me!

• Members

*waves to Deb*

Don't get too excited, but Tracy/Luke get the tag. I didn't watch anything but Tracy's two second scene, but Laura/Lesley exit, Luke rests on the sofa, an angry Tracy enters: "Are you kidding?!? In MY backyard?!?" She's in the previews too: "I'm your wife." And Luke asks her something like, "What's the harm of giving Laura her last wish?"

Also, per SoapZone, there was more talk about the divorce today (I'm assuming this is what MinervaFan is referring to). I have no idea what's going on. Luke's either lying to a whole bunch of people, or GH changed things around at the last minute, and the LnL marriage will be legal.

• Members

Sounds good, Deb.

You know, I know I'm usually negative, but I don't see GH marrying Luke off to a woman who's going to back into catatonia. GH won't tie him down like that, I don't think. Plus, Tony Geary and Jane Elliot (per articles) keep suggesting that LuNacy are still married. Of course, there are those pesky last minutes changes that I am forever worried about, LOL. For all we know, GF is returning in 2 months. *shrugs* Guess we'll see.

On a lighter note, Tracy Q. has a NEW outfit. I didn't pay as much attention as I usually do, but it was new. Black, maybe maroon colored roses on it (or some kind of pattern). Nothing outrageous. Black pants. I'd have to watch her scene again for more details, and well, my VCR is already rewound and set for tomorrow, so you'll all have to wait and see it on your own. ;)

• Members

I know that's what it was saying, but she was saying that she had to do that because she is not at Susan Lucci's calabre. I don't understand this. Not to take anything away from Lucci (I'm not personally a fan, but that's got nothing to do with this), but everyone I know who watches the show loves Tracy, her returns bring the show back from the toilet and she is the reason most of us are still watching the show (obviously that last part is just here, but whatever). I think most of Lucci's fame comes from the fact that she lost so many daytime Emmy's and was still constantly nominated. She may be talented, but I don't think she is any better than most on daytime, while I think JE is. That is obviously only my opinion, but that's what I meant yesterday.

ps. I don't think they've divorced. I know that a lot of the tings we think will happen don't and they get all turned aroiund and confusing, but I think they would have straightened it out at least to the point that the two in the marriage would know whether or not they are married. He is saying they are divorced, butt tomorrow Tracy says "I'm your wife", so I'm going to go with no, he's lying. I don't care how quick the quicky divorce is, he still can't get one without telling his wife!