The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

not normally one to be announcing my birthday all over the place, but since i don't actually know any of you and, therefore, won't be sent any gifts... 22 today!!! My birthday wish, at the moment, (aside from the obvious... Luke chooses Tracy over Laura that we are all wishing for) is for some great scenes for JE this week. Not that that isn't also an obvious choice. I am, however, revising my prediction. I still think that he will just say no at the wedding, but that is just my wishful thinking and imagination running away woth me since we know they get married, but instead he is not divorced and he can't legally be married to Laura, but since she will be gone shortly thereafter, it doesn't matter. I know a few have said basically this, but I'm just casting my vote. I guess it is my plan B since I want Nov 16th to come around and the writters all say "fooled ya you gullable lot, he doesn't want to be with her of course, he's already got the better of the two! butw e had you going"

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Breakroom, anyone? It's 10:10 central.

:)HAPPY BIRTHDAY KNH!!!! :)

Here's hoping GH gives you tons of Tracy goodness next week!

I hope you had a wonderful day!

Birthday List Update (November, December, January):

November 11th: knh

November 15th: Regency

December 3rd: Ms. Q (hehe, that's me)

December 7th: Keith

January 23rd: angel

Also!!! ILoveTracyQ emailed me, and she *waves* to all of you!!!

• Members

hey, I was wondering about a clip, that I'm sure no one has because it is old, but on the off chance anyone does... is there a clip of when Tracy is fighting with Monica in the Quartermaine fountain? Just thought I'd check. Thanks so much

and thanks for the birthday wishes!!!! I did have a great day.

• Members

Have a good night, knh!

Deb, the transcript is about 10 lines, so I didn't bother sending it.

In regards to JE's future on GH: From the GF/TG Press Conference, Genie Francis took part in a game of Word Association. Person says "General Hospital." GF responds, "Call me." Audience member says, "Did you hear that Brian [Frons]?" I'd say it's pretty definite that she wants to return. JFP insists they can't afford her. TG apparently has Luke professing his love to Tracy on his wedding day to Laura. *shrugs* I don't HATE Laura, and of course I don't hate GF, but as a TQ fan first, I'd really like to know what's going to happen.

BTW, this is my new avatar at SOC (the first time I changed it since the virus SL): JE_Divine.gif

Yeah, I know it sort of matches the avatar I used here, but still...So. Much. Pretty. :wub:

• Members

Happy belated birthday, knh! I hope you have a great day.

And MsQ, congratulations on your attempts at Internet Sobriety. I'm hooked, but fortunately RL keeps me from indulging to the point of *cough* passing out and getting hauled out of the room by Big Alice to be dumped unceremoniously into a closet for the duration of the wedding.....

Sorry I couldn't join you guys in the chat last night. We went see a late movie (The Santa Clause III, which was really very entertaining), and we were exhausted when we got back. Sounds like much fun was had!

ETA: Geena at HellaGood has posted the LuNacy clips from Tuesday. It's two hours later, and I'm still having trouble downloading, but there they are. Please remember to post a thank you if you download.

• Members

MinervaFan, you have to TM "Internet Sobriety." I love it! LOL. But Oh. My. God. Internet Sobriety (TM Deb) is so making me nuts!!! It's so hard to stay away. I did write most of my paper on that super long conference I attended last month (I think I was complaining about it here, LOL), so it's good that I'm getting stuff done. *looking on the bright side* :)

knh, Clip for You! Credit Geena. Clips are uploaded to SendSpace; will expire in 7 days, I believe.

And thanks nex for the Perfect video!!! Heh, did I just make a pun? Ooh, I love when that happens, LOL.

OT-I'm going to be out from about 6:30pm central to ??? tonight (it shouldn't be later than 10), so don't have too much fun in the breakroom in case I miss you guys in there. ;) I'll be thinking of the breakroom as I'm rehearsing El hombre que se convirtió en perro (The man who turned into a dog) for my Hispanic Lit. Class. Won't that be fun? LOL. Gah. I am so not an actress. :o

• Members

Hey, my girlfriend did an Internet Intervention on me--otherwise, my Internet Sobriety™ would be nonexistant.

Update on the AU story--Tracy is now safely back in the bosom of her family (gawd help her) and trying to adjust to being a princess again. Believe me, it ain't as glamorous as it sounds. Got 11 pages written today, which brings the story to a whopping 63 pages, and I'm nowhere near the end.

Hope everyone had a great weekend! Looking forward to more TQ this week.

• Members

Happy belated birthday knh!! :D Hope you had an aweseome day.

I dropped by the Break Room and it was deserted. *sighs* I always choose the worst times to vent. One of my closest friends has Lupus and she's gotten a lot sicker since the beginning of the year. At this point, her exhaustion's getting so bad that the counselors have already begun the paperwork for her to be homeschooled. I know I'm being dramatic and it isn't about me, but there's this heaviness on my chest because I'm scared to death that I'm going to lose her. I've seen movies all my life about people dying before their time and I can't shake the thought that I'm gonna be moving on with my life and she won't be there.

Anyway, on a happier note, I downloaded alot of vids from youtube. Since I found keepvid.com I've been a downloading fool. Especially the Tracy ones. That lady really makes my day.

Well, I'm gonna go. I have two papers to write and very little time.

TQ forever! :)

• Members

I'm sure it's going to sound cheezy, but there is a reason for everything. I'm sure everything will work out and this is just one of those character and strength building tribulations that everyone's got to face, but if something were to happen to her, just trust that there is a point to it and you'll both gain something from it. I don't think that we are made to face anything that we aren't equipt to handle. I'm sure what ever happens will be tough, but you'll get through it. My grandfather died when I was 4 (which is not something uncommon for a lot of people), but he was young and it took a long time for my mother to realize whatthe reason was (or at least what she thinks it was). She always thought there was a reason for everything, but she was a daddy's girl and they are from an old italian family where he was the patriarch who held everyone together. He took care of everyone from all of his siblings and their kids to distant cousins and immediate family. In the few years after he died, doctors found a hole in my uncle's heart, my great uncle (grandpa's brother) died, his nephew was murdered and a few other things happened. My mom decided that he was meant to go first b/c if he had seen everything that had happened to his family it would have torn him apart and it would have killed him anyway. That was my relatively long story as my evidence of the everytihng happens for a yata yata yata theory, but it's a common enough and corny theory that I like to add a little to back it up.

I hope all ends well and I'll be praying for your friend!

Kristin

PS (nothing to do with the previous post): This is what I've decided I want to see on GH, a scene with Luke and his old jazz dancing with Tracy. Of course this would be after he says he loves her and they end up back together when Laura's gone, but that's what I want. He used to break out the jazz every chance he got, but not anymore. I love it, I miss it, and jazz always makes for a sexy scene (one that is romantic more so than trashy) so I'm all for it

• Members

I have a quick question for everyone. I don't know if any of you watch passions. I don't, personally I think the show is terrible, but I was wondering if any of you had some clips at all. The actor David Bailey used to be on the show before he died last year. I'm sure at least some of you know who he is b/c he is a famous soap vet (ryan's hope and another world, namely). I've never met him, but he used to be married to my cousin Lois. They had a son who is also an actor. After David died, he was asked to do a few episodes and I was wondering if anyone had the clips so I could check him out. His name is Xander Bailey and he played a character named Edmund Sinclair.

this is him if it helps at all.

http://imdb.com/name/nm2071580/

• Members

11:10 central: Breakroom? I got about a half hour or so before I want to call it a night.

Oooh, MinervaFan's AU story!!! I totally haven't read what you emailed me yet. :o I need to do that.

Regency, I'm sorry to hear about your friend. :( I'll keep the both of you in my thoughts.

knh, sorry, I don't know where to find clips. I'm also sorry to hear about all the tragic events your family had to go through. :(