Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Here are some spoilers/breakdown for the week of intervention--I've heard Luke returns to town not rehabilitated (I guess since he skips out of rehab he will come back no further developed or redeemed in his own eyes. I have to admit I'm not loving this depressed version of Luke. I really like fun-loving luke better!

These are from SI (legit) on DD

These are breakdown spoilers from ABC that a RP there gets

This is also from SI for week of May 2nd I think (I know Tracy is in these luke/alexis scenes for sure)

These were from the other night on DD:

• Members

Thanks for the larger pics hooked.

So gh is making luke all depressed and suicidal-ish/self-hating and he is gonna come back unchanged? What is the point then (not asking you personally hooked per say, just gh being gh huh?)?

Yeah I also saw that pic with Luke in the background and I too thought that was when they were in the dungeon. Hopefully the intervention will be good. And i hope Luke doesn't run away. I really hope it is found out that Luke didn't do it and it was Lisa or The Balkan. And yeah I agree Hooked, Luke being this way sucks. It doesn't/didn't bother me about the character drinking but I don't like in him drinking in EVERY. SINGLE. SCENE. Geez I wonder if TG has to pee a lot considering his character drinks all the time. :lol:

• Members

Thanks for the bigger pics, Hooked.

Funny, I was thinking the same thing about TG. He must have had to take many trips to the potty with all the drinking Luke has been doing lately.

It looks like JE has dyed her hair again based on these larger images of the intervention. It looks like a lighter shade of red, almost orange. It isn't the same dark auburn she has had for the last few months. Does anyone else see that or is it the lighting?

• Members

Yeah, that's my biggest issue with this. I'm not watching, so perhaps I've missed something...but they all think Luke committed vehicular manslaughter AND ran from the scene, right? Yet Lucky the cop hasn't arrested him or sent someone else to do the arresting?

If Luke really did it, he's just going to go unpunished?

Sounds like typical GH all right...total SL garbage.

• Members

I think it may be the lighting Linnie.

So I saw that someone on twitter at this site http://tvdeeva.com/ said they just got done chatting up jane/tony on upcoming happening at GH. It's been a long time since they have done an interview together. I'm not sure when it will be published but I'll keep a lookout. I asked her on twitter.

Also, jane is barely taping the past two weeks I hear. So looks like after the fires week in may, sweeps will be tracy light of course.

Also saw that Jane/TG attended a play together in LA this weekend. Cool

• Members

Yeah her hair always looks red in those medianet pics.

Looking forward to their joint interview.

And since Jane and Tony never get to see each other at work ('cuz Jane never works anymore) they have to socialize on the weekends.

• Members

LOL Hey you! Miss your sane self around here!

I said the exact same thing--they gotta hang out on the weekends cause she never works anymore! Guess she is preparing for her four month off summer hibernation nap in the vet closet. Move over LC/JI/JZ/JJY and make some room!