Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Well at least he said he loves her and this doesn't seem like it is going to drive a wedge between them.

I just wish they would not make Luke skip out if rehab after all they do to get him there.

There is a three page article on Tony in Sid this issue. I'll scan later

Was it just one scene today with lucky or two?

Maybe it will continue today. No Tracy next week I don't think and not much Luke

I heard they might just write Maya out with dialog

Linnie you are right!

Thank k god for YouTube And clip collections.

As someone pointed out to me we have years mire Tracy and story-lines than most new characters combined.

I hope DOOL steps it up before they are gone too

• Members

Ms. Q you know stupid gh has to put some mobbie from the vortex of suck in any and all storylines. Remember at LuNacy's wedding Spin, Jason just HAD to be there at the reception for what reason but to be there. I hate gh so freakin much.

• Members

I am glad she was on again today, too. It isn't very often that Tracy is on two days in a row.

I don't think Carly should be involved in the intervention either. She and Luke have only started to develop closer ties. It isn't like she can will him to get help based on some deep personal connection or history between them. Bobbie should be there in her place.

Luke's drinking is becoming painful to watch. This story is getting more depressing by the day.

Thanks for the article, Carl. It is interesting to note how Tracy has evolved over the years from a totally selfish character, in JE's opinion, to a multi-layered one, who is both caring and loving as well as fiery and feisty. That was on full display today when she was walking the fine line of trying to inspire Lucky to take action to help Luke all the while remaining sensitive to his grief.

Edited by Linnierose

• Members

I feel like a dope because I thought it was a ball that she threw at him on Thursday's episode. I had to go back and edit my other post where I was describing that scene. It is funny because I figured it out after I watched today's episode. I was like why is he throwing a die at her instead of the ball I thought was thrown? I just re-watched Thursday's scenes and I could clearly see some white mixed in with black. She threw it so fast that it was a blur the first time I watched it. I like to read the recaps on Daytime Confidential, and they said it was a ball. So, I watched the episode thinking that was what I was going to see. :lol: