Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Thanks for the info, hooked. I am not surprised that TPTB would tie Edward's exit from the show to Jason and Michael. There is unfinished business to attend to among them. Tracy/Edward have basically made their peace over the recent years. He told her he loved her and was proud of her when she was sick during Toxic Balls. He told Carly that he was proud of Tracy's strength and intelligence when Carly told him Tracy had been a victim of the poison. He talked to Lila's picture at the wedding and said he was glad Tracy was happy at last. I am sure some of you would like to see more, however I don't think the writers are interested in giving that to you. Since Jason is a lead character who has been the prodigal son all these years, he is going to be the one to be in the spotlight during Edward's exit. They are going to make amends, blah blah blah. I don't really like it that much because I don't care for Jason, but on a show that is wrapped around Jason's finger I don't see any other outcome.

• Members

and there went maya today in a throw away line. I had heard she wouldn't be back and they dropped the whole ethan/maya thing. I'm still trying to get some info on if JI is really in downward health like people on DD have said. If I hear anything I"ll let you know.

• Members

ethan just said maya is out of town in philly on an emergency and he has no idea when she will be back (translation--easy way to write her out)

Here is the Jane/Tony interview from msn blog tv on the intervention. so we get to see luke go to rehab...and where he ends up.

http://social.entertainment.msn.com/tv/blogs/tv-buzz-blogpost.aspx?post=6e5f6512-6092-4a2f-8c7a-b26d8f4831d0

• Members

Thanks for the interview, hooked. I hope JI's health rumors aren't true. He seems like he is a sweet man in real life.

TG and JE are sure making the rounds for this intervention with three interviews so far; it must be an epic episode. I can't wait for it. Next Thursday is too far off!

Edited by Linnierose