The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

TQ I'm speaking with my mom hat on right now but DON"T SKIP CLASS for GH tomorrow! It will be there on youtube when you are done!

Not worth missing school for! :)

Now back to the Tracy fan hat--should be a good day.

Ms. Q LOL..it is easy for FF GH!

How are you?

Lainey if you are out there did you watch today?

Tracyluv do you ever lurk or check in anymore? HOpe all is well with you!

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members
I'm fine though I am bummed about the summer. I am convinced I have the opposite of seasonal affective disorder. :blink: I used the FLOVE the spring/summer too. How is your dog doing?

That's dumb. I never had to do that. We would just wait until the next Friday. That's not your fault the lecture was scheduled on a Friday. But I agree with hooked - DO NOT MISS!!! Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

I love how Tracy loves her stepkids. Lulu was freaking out in the scene where she, Tracy, Ethan, Nik, and Lucky are all in Lucky's apartment. She said that addiction is Lucky's problem, not Luke's and that she would be ashamed to take part in the intervention. She left, and the camera panned to show Tracy looking at Lucky with concern on her face. It looked like she wanted to hug him on the spot. :wub: I love how JE can rock the facial expressions in a scene. Then, she talked Lulu into participating by saying that Luke needs their love and support,etc. Today was great. I can't wait for tomorrow!!!!!

• Members

Greetings from drenched Ottawa.

We found a house and signed the lease yesterday, so everything is looking great. That was my biggest worry (aside from money, but that's a constant). Now I can return and wrap up life in TO over the next four weeks. Whirlwinds seem to be my comfort zone.

Anyway, I hope this day is everything we've been expecting. TG/JE have certainly been doing the rounds to make sure people see it for what it is. I still won't be able to see it until next week, but I'm looking forward to catching your reviews. Have a great weekend everyone.

• Members

Heard Jane was amazing today!read comments she was better than Tony .

Sid says Tracy locks Luke out of haunted star and cuts him off. He hires Alexis (she us in those scenes). Lulu stands her grround too but Ethan had hard time.

Obama broke in and ethane segment wasn't shown so tape soapnet later if u want to see it!

I think Tracy will be on w and th next week

• Members

So when is the next time Lunacy are on? Is that the only time when they go off to rehab.

Yeah Tracy told Luke that if he wouldn't get treatment she'd cut him off from her home, the haunted star and her bed.

She also told him that she thought that he only said he loved her because he was always drunk but she knows better now.

• Members

They are on together I believe twice next week. Once alone and once with alexis. I think it is Wed and TH cause luke is with alexis on wed. the 4th but the cgs is for the 5th when Tracy gives him tough love or something like that.

From previews it sounds like it doesn't end well and every spencer heart will be broken cause he considers going (I think he actually does go) but the past won't let him go (or perhaps stay). I'll bring the previews over later.

I like drunk happy luke/tracy--never thought I'd say it but the fluff is fun and this is so damn depressing! But glad it is giving them some good material.

was the flashback having dialogue from the dungeon or was it just video? I gotta try to watch later.

ALl hell breaking loose here at my house.

• Members

Hooked yes the flashbacks were from the dungeon. And yeah I agree I like LuNacy happy and drunk as well. This is depressing. I hate seeing Luke all depressed/suicidal. I need happiness damn it.

So they go through all of this and Luke doesn't/stay in rehab and then what? (not asking you Hooked but in general for what gh will do with his character).

Edited by funny1