The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

from what I was told and not sure how true or not, but the story would be picking back up in the fall when tony returns--it will be like how have their lives changed or they changed (lulu, lucky, liz, ethan, tracy (I assume) or how they have moved forward etc. I'm guessing Luke returns not rehabilitated at all.

If it is really is the end of GH looming near, I could see Tony wanting to spiral out and have luke kill himself like he always says he wanted to go out that way.

I get the feeling we might have seen the last of happy lunacy for a while.

I do know that they have scenes coming up at least for the next couple of weeks.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Well, even if GH ends next year, I can't see Guza sustaining Luke's downward spiral long enough to justify Luke killing himself over Jake. If one of them-Luke or Tracy, has to die when they end GH, I'd so rather it be her.

I don't think TG should get to dictate how his character ends, and besides, there are plenty of morose ways to leave his character without him killing himself.

Today sounds good, though.

• Members

Luke will talk to Ethan about his father on Friday of next week so there might be sone rehashing then.

All the intervention did today in terms if storyline makes luke defiant and feel betrayed for a few more weeks til mid may I hear!

Things not gonna be pretty I guess!

• Members

I just finished watching the intervention. I have to admit that it didn't live up to the hype for me. I found myself laughing at Luke's one-liners more than anything. I didn't even get teary eyed. I expected to be bawling during this. I thought Tracy and his kids were all wonderful at expressing their emotions and love. Lulu really moved me particularly.

Tracy had a great line about Luke teaching her to love or something to that effect. Calvin, the interventionist, wanted her to read the letter and not start engaging in dialogue with Luke when it was her turn, and Luke growled that he was talking to his wife and to butt out. He did look sad when she said he wouldn't be welcome in her bed. I have no doubts they will be able to overcome this with time. More dark days seem to be ahead for the time being, though.

I wanted to add that I think all of the actors did an excellent job. They had so much dialogue to memorize. Everybody was spot on in delivering their lines. It all flowed nicely.

Also, I don't normally like Sonny, but I was glad he stopped Luke from berating Ethan. It made me so mad when he told Ethan he was disappointed in him. The look on Ethan's face..... I realize that Luke was angry, but it was a bit much. Sonny changed the subject and asked Luke why he can't save himself.

Edited by Linnierose

• Members

From SOS for next week:

Lulu comes face to face with her father and manages to stick to her guns post intervention. Tracy locks Luke out of the Haunted Star.

From SON

On Thursday, May 5, Luke turns to Alexis for help after facing off with a determined Tracy & Lulu. Ethan is troubled by Lulu’s tactics. Luke confides in Ethan

• Members

ABC HOTSHEET WEEK OF MAY 2

Lucky's struggles to get past his grief after Jake's death have been intense. The one light at the end of the tunnel for him has been Siobhan. But as the two of them prepare to walk down the aisle, Elizabeth is finally deciding that the truth should be revealed about Aiden's paternity. Will that truth send Lucky reeling once more? Elizabeth, meanwhile, continues to be haunted by visions of Jake.

Luke faces the consequences of last week's intervention, as Tracy and Lulu are holding firm to their ultimatum and shutting him out. The one dissenter in the Spencer clan? Ethan. Will his sympathy for his father go beyond forgiveness ... to a father/son drink?

Brenda is totally flipping out now that Lucian has apparently been abducted. And the fact that Sonny doesn't share her hysteria is just one more bone of contention between them. Is this rift between Sonny and Brenda the reason Lucian was taken in the first place?

Jason and Dante continue to investigate the Zaccharas, because they suspect they set Abby up for murder. Look for an incriminating moment for Anthony and a mysterious figure. Elsewhere, Lisa finds a whole new way to invade Patrick and Robin's home life.

------------------------------------

Also, guess what's coming up in the month of May?

*Sonny and Dante take action to save Lucian -- but it's the third person in the rescue team that send shockwaves out. Who ends up working with them?

*Lisa hatches a lethal plot against Robin and Patrick -- and Robin and Patrick fight back, BIG TIME.

*Lulu winds up with a brand new job. But where?

*Luke finally agrees to attend rehab. But there's more to this story than meets the eye.

*Carly is so determined to keep the Zaccharas out of Michael's life that she takes a hit out on Anthony!

*The custody battle between Carly and Jax gets intense. Port Charles will be forced to take sides, and who ends up where might surprise you.

• Members

It is the whole thing - didn't feel the need to cut it down

Yeah I loved it - I think that if Jane doesn't get an emmy their is something worng with the world. BUT is wasn't as good as I imagined it i my head.

Overall loved the idea, loved Tray and LuNacy but meh could have been better/longer - and needed Bobbie

• Members

You articulated it perfectly, TQ. I thought it was going to be much more as well. It just didn't reach epic proportions for me. Tracy and his kids were emotional while, imo, Sonny, Carly, and Nikolas were kind of flat. I didn't get an overwhelming, continuous sense of emotion throughout the episode, and that was what I was expecting.