The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Linnie I also felt that Nik, Carly, and Sonny didn't belong. It was like why are you there? Gh always has to put in the mob angle no matter what. I thought Carly should def. not be there. And Sonny well he is Luke's close friend but he felt outta place cause Sonny doesn't look like the type to even be at an intervention to help someone when in fact he has the same self-destructive behavior as Luke does.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I think the problem the writers ran into with Sonny, Carly, and Nikolas is that they were all needed in some way (Sonny and Nik to remind Luke of the man he used to be before his drinking took over his life; and Carly to tell him she will no longer take him in at the MetroCourt unless he gets help), but the emphasis needed to be placed on Luke's wife and kids, who all needed to tell him how his drinking is affecting them. So, they had to give S,C, and N the less emotional, more matter-of-fact dialogue to save time for Tracy, Lucky, Ethan, and Lulu. The S,C, and N scenes were rushed, and it made the episode, as a whole, seem less powerful.

• Members

This ravenbeauty dropper is saying two female vets at GH are out and one of those two will only be offered recurring. If that is true, the only two female vets are Jane/Nancy. I could see nancy offered recurring cause she has kids on the show still.

People are also dropping that TG is done or out. I don't believe he is out for good after May with not one announcement. Nope. If anything I think he would return early, return as normal and they both leave in Nov.

At this point so much going on and rumors not sure of anyhthing except GH is pretty much gonna be done I guess. In a way it would be good to get out before the influx of out of work soap actors happens in Sept and Jan.

Jane sure sounded pretty final in those interviews and probably the whole reason she even did them was for some self-promotion to remember she is still out there in the media. Just my take--if you are about to be ending something it is always a good time to start gettign your name out there.

• Members

I saw that posted but I have the magazine. SOD didn't say that for sure, they said a setside source told them tony pre-taped a lot. I can tell you for a fact that he didn't pre-tape enough to be shown througout the summer and his last day was 4/15. Unless like one day or something is showing during the summer I don't see how that can be true at all.

I'm sure SID will have his last airdate in the next issue I think. I think he will be on screen thru may sweeps and that is it.

• Members

Not saying I believe TG is out on this or that date, but I can see ABC keeping it under wraps. TG's leaving would just lend more weight to the cancellation "rumors."

Given how GH caters to its male actors, I can see things wrapping up in a way that satisfies them and not necessarily the fans. I'm not a fan of the new/old Luke, but I think this is it from now until the end of the show.

TG has been in favor of a Luke suicide from the time he left in the early to mid 80's. (If I remember correctly, he was floating the idea of LnL both dying in a hospital shootout involving the mob.) And TG's big thing is always about "challenging" the viewers. My guess is that they will go for something unforgettable, but definitely not warm and fuzzy. The way I see it, the LuNacy fans got a happy ending three years ago. That Haunted Star exit was as good as it gets. Too bad *that* wasn't when GH ended. Would have worked for me.

Too bad GH isn't ending before OLTL. Given the fact that GH is almost solely about Michael, all they'd have to do is send him off to prison again and call it a day. I loved Michael and Abby a few months ago. Now, I'm almost as anxious for them to be off the screen as I am for Sonny and Brenda to be gone. :blink:

• Members

I am doing the March of Dimes' March for Babies walk tomorrow. It is 6 miles! I am excited. I did a 5-mile walk years ago, so I know I can do it. It took 2 hours, so I am expecting more or less the same amount of time. It sounds like I will be pampered because they start off with a morning snack, they hand out water bottles and bananas at different way stations throughout the route, and then they serve lunch at the end. I hope I don't start cramping or get a stitch in my side. Haha.

• Members

I agree TG's idea of an exit isn't going to be warm fuzzy. I truly think he will somehow exit with JJ or with going out in the blaze or glory style.

I think Lunacy's happy ending was the wedding. I seriosly knew I should have just stopped watching then and pretended that was the end of GH!

Good luck on your walk Linnie.

I'm gearing up for some big college research today and some art supplies shopping! Fun fun fun!

• Members

Thanks, hooked and SoapBoy. It was really tiring, but I am glad I did it. Good luck with the research you're doing, hooked.

Thank goodness for the wedding clips. At least we'll always have those to watch if LuNacy doesn't get a happy ending.

Her hair did look lighter on the intervention episode.