Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Hi everyone! Im a big luke and tracy fan! Love Tracy! For years I have always come here to see what is coming up and the lastest news about the best couple ever! So I finally decided to join. I have been wathching GH for 17 years, I hope the rumors aren't true about GH being cancelled, :unsure: and I have family members who have been watching it for 36 years. Loved their wedding! :wub: I also liked the quote Tracy said on Thursday about she hates the fact that he thinks he can make her stop loving him. :wub: Sad that Tony's vacation is coming up :( Wish there was more Lunacy scenes, instead of Sonny,and his not my favorite wife. Can't wait to see where this story goes! :D

Congrats on a very successful forum topic!! ;)

Excited that I joined! :D

• Members

Thanks TQ and LoveLukeTracy for the clips/suggestions!

So my friend was at Kimberly's AFI film last night and said Jane was there with Nancy.

Then I saw this recap on SZ this morning from someone else...so nice they all support Kimberly! (They are all probably plugging for a role when she starts to direct! Ha ha!) . Lexi and Kirsten had cameos in the movie.