The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

I dug up this video from around May 2009. YouTube removed it, so I posted it on Vimeo. Song is "Mad About You" by Belinda Carlisle.

While I was digging up old videos, I found one I made in December 2008 to "Seasons of Love" from Rent. I decided to update it and make it to 2010. YouTube had removed my original.

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

She's there, just over his left shoulder in one shot. It's all in the angles they've shot - Tracy is definitely involved.

I just wanted to pop in and wish my Christian friends Happy Easter. We're off to Ottawa today to find a new home to rent. One month until the big move (can't believe how the time has flown by). Wish us luck.

• Members

I think what TracyQ meant about "No Tracy" was that she doesn't have a role in the promo other than to serve in the background. But oh well. It's just a promo. We know she will have a larger role in the actual episode. :)

To those celebrating - Happy Easter. Easter was WAY cooler when I was younger. I remember having the family over and going on an Easter Egg hunt in our large backyard. My cousin would pretend to trip over the plastic eggs. If it felt heavy and made noise (like there were coins in there), he would skip it. Then, he would proceed to trip over another one and hope it felt like there was nothing in there (this meant there were dollar bills or more in the egg). :lol:

Now, at the age of 23, he has a soon to be 5 year old and a 2 year old, and he is probably teaching them the same tricks. Meanwhile, my mom gets to be jealous because her sister is a grandmother, and she's not. Oy... My mom would have killed me if I was pregnant at 19.

Glad you enjoyed the old videos, Linnie and TracyQ.

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

popping in to wish you guys a happy easter. I'm having a very sad day. My dog ate half a special dark giant size candy bar last night that my mom left in a bag in my guest room. I'm not sure how the heck she got the back down but somehow she did. Emergency vet last night to the low tune of $1250 and she is still there but they think she will be okay. I'm hopefully getting her tonight around 8. On a side note, they discovered by accident she has a ton of bladder stones and now needs surgery to remove them. My poor baby.

Thank god I have pet insurnce.

Here is another spoiler

5/5

General Hospital

(Handling Luke)

Tracy serves Luke some tough love; Sam begins fertility treatments.

Maybe it is divorce papers as a threat as they have scenes with alexis

• Members

I'm sorry to hear about your dog, hooked. I hope you get her back tonight. :)

OFF TOPIC - On the topic of pets - What are people's experiences with kittens/cats? I so need to move out of my parents house (25 years old) but really want a pet to ease the lonliness factor. I can't do a puppy because I would be gone from morning 'til evening, and it would need a lot of training, but what about a kitten? One that is litter trained and up to date on vaccinations?

As strange as this is going to sound, I lived with cats for about a week in high school. My mom's friend was on vacation, our old house had been sold, and our new one wasn't ready to move into yet - SO, she let us stay in her house if we watched her cats. It was nice having fluffy friends to come home to even though 2 of the 4 were evil. I don't want to end up with evil cats. :ph34r: And I definitely do not want 4. 1 or 2 would be good. Thoughts???