The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

I had a cat from when I was 11 until I was 23. We got her when she was a kitten. She was fine alone in the house during the day, although the furniture did take a beating. That is something you might want to consider. Scratching posts don't always work. My cat had an independent personality. She was never a lap cat until she got to be much older. She was litter trained and never went outside. It is funny, but even though she was so aloof at times, whenever we came home she would come running to the door to greet us. Ah, this makes me miss my kitty.

Edited by Linnierose

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

We know most of these but from SZ for this week:

Luke—loaded for bear—scares Sam to death by showing up and bellowing about harassing Jason into another murder, his.

Luke bellows anti-Jason epithets to provoke the enforcer’s deadly response.

Luke makes a pest of himself so Jason will do the (suicidal) job for him.

Luke hangs out in his Haunted Star office until Jason barges in for a killing. Alas, no Jason. Will Sonny do?

Sonny comes into Luke’s office to be a calming influence.

Sam alerts Lucky to Luke’s suicidal mission – to get Jason to be an executioner for the hit ‘n run death of toddler Jake. .

Lucky brings Nikolas in on an intervention for Luke.

Sonny goes to Luke to try and talk some sense.

Luke prepares to ditch his hometown of Port Charles for far-off lands.

Before Luke hightails it outta there, he sees Siobhan and Elizabeth one last time.

Tracy gets wind of Luke’s travel itinerary and steps in to thwart it.

Tracy assembles the troops (reluctant Lulu, Nikolas and Ethan especially) for an intervention for Luke.

Lucky renders Luke unconscious, ties him up, and readies him for an intervention.

• Members

Ah, you all give me reasons on to have pets. Kids are enough work.

In Ottawa and will be looking at the new homes our realtor has lined up today. I'm crossing my fingers that one will be what we want. Much stress but that's part of the territory. Hope for a great Tracy week. I won't be able to see any of it until next Sunday, but I'm looking forward to our girl rocking the show.

Happy Monday all….

• Members

Adopt a black cat! They are only half as likely to get adopted because of their color. I have a 15-year-old (as of yesterday, actually) little black kitty who is the most wonderful girl.

As for litter boxes...they're not that bad. Use 13-gallon drawstring trash bags in lieu of liners made specifically for litter boxes. I find they actually fit better. And they're so easy to change.

Here's a thought if you want a "pre-tested" cat. Adopt one from a rescue that is currently being fostered. And if you're thinking about two, you could get two that have already bonded.

Wet food instead of dry! It's much healthier. :)

So glad you're thinking of getting a kitty, Ms. Q!