The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Nail meet hammer. You got it in one. That's exactly what I mean. I think GF quite likes being associated with the "Angel" persona, but like ILTQ says, there's been enough spillage from behind the scenes that I think the "Angel" is a misnomer. It should be anyway - acting is a cut-throat business and they all have to be in it for #1. Admit it already and move on. GF likes to also glib over the fact that SHE left GH. But the show went on and now there is no need of her. A decade ago who knows, but this is not 2001.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

that is what it looked like. anyone have that clip handy? TracyQ I think you thought I meant the other one in the Q living room

BTW someone made a great lulu/tracy video to show that relationships can actually develop over time and lulu/tracy is a great example of that

• Members

Wow, you leave the canvas and every thing goes

topsy turvey.

So GF is going to Y&R?

I know it's not popular with some on here but I have no problem with

Genie. I'm happy she found another gig.

General Hospital clearly has no use for Laura/Genie but then they

have no use for Tracy/Jane either judging by what we're getting on screen.

I like the fact that Jane and Genie are friends and respect each other, if they don't have a problem with each other why should I?

As for Genie's comments in the press, I've seen nothing that tells me

she is malicious or self serving.

She has been vocal about wanting to come back to GH but in her most recent

article she says she wishes the show well and still hopes to come back, say in maybe two years when she's 50.

Doesn't sound like sour grapes to me.

I can't blame the woman for going to a soap that actually writes for women over 40.

Anyway enough about that, does anyone know when Tracy is on again?

Is it just me or are her appearances even more few and far between?

Is Jane on recurring now? :mad:

• Members

Do we really know Jane and Genie are friends? I don't think we do. Not that it matters. I don't care if they are, or aren't.It wouldn't change my opinion of GF's public persona one iota. If they are, great. Good for them. If they're not.....no skin off my nose either way.

No one called GF malicious, but I have heard for YEARS that she is a diva behind the scenes. To be fair, those accounts were from her first and second stints on GH, her stint on AMC, and her stint on Days.

That's three different soaps where people said similiar things...and that's why I give it merit. Again in all fairness, nothing has been said about her last few stints behind the scenes on GH.

Just the constant self promotion in the mags. So, I can't deny the self serving bit. I do think she is. BUT...in all honesty, a part of me can't blame her for that. Hollywood is basically horrible to women "of a certain age" and soaps are even worse than Hollywood in general. It's not the self promotion, so much as it is the manner in which it is done: out in public, ALMOST in a manner in which I would say she's trying to embarrass her former employers.

Add to that, Genie's recent comments about Greg Vaughn when JJ came back, and yeah....I really don't have a lot of positive things to say about her public persona, and it gets worse every time she speaks, I think.

As far as personally, I've never met the woman. I wish her no personal ill. She's just trying to make it, just like the rest of us. I'm no better or worse than her in terms of being a fallible person.

She just annoys me, and the fact that I have almost always hated her character doesn't help.