The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

I totally agree I would have much rathered see Helena and Tracey go toe to toe maybe I missed it but her locking Tracy in a dungeon never came to a satisfying close for me...I actually waited for more of this to play out and can't remember how it concluded...I remember Luke coming to the rescue and this is how Tracey found out about her non-marriage but how did it leave the storyline (re: Tracey/Helena).

what happened?

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Nikolas released LuNacy from the dungeon, and they returned to Port Charles separately. Tracy was recovering in the hospital when Helena paid her a visit. Tracy said she was going to press kidnapping charges; Helena said she had no proof to back her allegations. There has been no interaction between the two since then.

• Members

Kristina and Ethan are seen listed in spoilers too, so I suspect Ethan will be back sooner rather than later. His absence is strange though - hope they address it. OR he could have been involved in some of the stuff they cut like all that work Tracy was part of around Valentine that needed to be cut so she disappeared for weeks when Luke returned from the kidnapping.

I had to laugh when I saw GF mentioned for Y&R. The Bell soaps are notorious for picking up whoever they decide are the "stars" of the other shows, which I'm sure is an attempt to bring in viewers. The problem is I'm told (not being able to stand either show so I don't watch them) that they don't use the actors once they have them. Oh well, it's not her first non-GH role so I'm sure she will adjust.

• Members

ethan has scenes with luke probably later next week. Then some with Krissy I think about dealing with her jealousy over brenda's kid and sonny's attention or some stupid thing like that.

I really wish it was tracy finding luke trashing the haunted star instead of nik.

Who knows about guza...I'll believe that when I see it.

• Members

my husband interviewed them yesterday. They were quite entertaining he said, (even though I'm not a rooster fan)

I have the book as they sent promo copies. I seriously though cannot see myself reading it. I tried the forward author's note and was like "no"

But love their lunacy love!

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Thanks for posting the video,Remos .

I enjoy reading the articles you post, CarlD2. Thanks!

Did anyone fall prey to any outrageous April Fool's Day pranks today? My cousin posted on her Facebook profile that she and her husband had decided to separate for a while. We all felt bad for her. She posted an hour later that it was just a joke. Not cool. -_-

Edited by Linnierose