The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Oh my! I had chills for all of the Luke/Lucky scenes today. But the one thing that made me almost cry was when Luke told Jason to use his gun. I almost lost it. And, Tracy and Lulu were awesome. Lulu hysterical, Tracy not believing, and both women worried about Luke and Lucky's future. The Spencers are being ripped apart into shreds. And, Lucky telling Sam to tell Jason not to kill his dad. This show is phenomenal right now. :D I am just blown away by today.

Edited by Linnierose

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

The Spencers are having a hard time and being pulled apart individually, but I don't think they are being pulled apart as a family. If this had been 5 years ago they'd be done…. done, done, done. But over the years Tracy has put this family back together and I just love that it's Tracy to whom Lulu runs when everything crashes. Also found these spoilers on DD tonight. As always people - GOS….. but it sounds like it tracks with what we've heard elsewhere and seen:

From Facebook

- Jason hands Luke a loaded gun, and demands that Luke kill himself. When Luke refuses, Jason points a gun at his chest and is about to shoot, but relents, saying he needs to set a better example for Michael.

- Liz blames herself, despite the revelation of Luke's guilt. She goes up to Luke and apologizes, saying she's sorry her negligence has caused him to have to shoulder this guilt for the rest of his life.

- Luke warns Lucky that he suspects Liz is loosing her sanity.

- Lucky and Tracy demand that Luke go into rehab to deal with his drinking problem, but Luke refuses, claiming that the drinking didn't cause him to kill Jake, but that it was instead his own fault due to driving fast at night.

- Luke visits Jake's grave and breaks down.

- Luke and Sonny sit down and discuss their mutual failures. Sonny laments having shot Dante and blames himself for Michael's rape and Kristina's abuse, while Luke regrets his recent screw up with regards to Jake.

- Lucky goes to Luke and asks for some advice with regards to his feelings towards Siobhan and Liz, but Luke refuses to help, saying he's not in the right state of mind to be of any use to him.

- Lucky goes ahead and marries Siobhan to keep her in the country.

- Carly and Lulu express concern about Luke's erratic behavior, and give Lucky some advice.

- Luke's drinking gets even worse, and he soon becomes violent and unstable.

- Lucky tries burying himself in work to ignore the pain, but Jason approaches him to discuss parenthood, as well as Luke's current condition.

- Tracy demands that Luke admit what really happened the night that Jake died.

- Tracy and Lucky will, before the end of May, convince Luke to enter rehab. We won't see Luke again until sometime in September.

I do have to say, if the reason for TG's vacation is given as Luke in rehab, then I'm all for it. I don't see any logic to him "running" at this age and stage, and aside from the kidnapping the other year which meant it was out of Luke's control, this is the first time he will be leaving with Tracy's support, blessing and involvement.

I'm not sure if coming from FB gives it more legitimacy or not - I didn't see this on FB nor did I bother looking for them.

• Members

Perhaps I didn't articulate my thought very well, but I meant that each of the Spencers is going through hell because of this. Presumably Ethan as well. I wonder why he hasn't been seen. I know he will soon, but his absence in this thus far is glaring. I should have written, "all of the spencers are being ripped to shreds," however since I haven't seen Ethan's reaction.... or maybe, "most of the spencers...."

Thanks for the spoilers, Remos! I am interested in the one about Luke becoming violent. Is it with members of his family or others? Also, once he comes home after being in rehab will we see a changed Luke? Is he going to start drinking again? Isn't it great to have such an unpredictable story for a change?

Edited by Linnierose

• Members

Linnie--I think that tracks with what Tony said about for the first time EVER, he has no idea where his character will be in six months (when he gets back). Rehab makes the most sense for an exit.

Plus that would be a challenge for Tony to redefine Luke if he does indeed return with a new lease on life and new sobriety--how would that change Luke's personality? Honestly, I think this story is what will make Tony gladly re-up with GH.

I just wish Tracy was included a bit more. There should be a couple more lulu/tracy scenes (if not cut) and a couple of Luke/Tracy scenes. Surely they won't cut Tracy at least seeing Luke.

I don't think lulu or tracy walk in on Jason with the gun though.

• Members

Good. I've got to catch up - I haven't even seen Friday yet. This move has been all consuming.

We have a date to look for new apartments - end of April just after Easter. I'm not excited yet but I'm looking forward to getting that final piece settled. Then I can relax into this move. Found out the gov-mint even packs for us. I'm not complaining. :D

I took a few minutes, but I finally processed what you said.

The AIR HOGS were cut because they needed TIME for other stories? Really? Are the planets in alignment or something?

• Members

I just don't understand how Luke can go through all of this, and wind up in rehab, without his sister by his side? :( It doesn't make sense and it's very sad.

All I really ask for is TWO Bobbie appearances. One during all of this, with her comforting him and talking to him. And another when her and Tracy send him off to rehab.

There should be a LOT more, but I will settle for that.

• Members

Without doubt the only true hole in this story is Bobbi's absence. All the others who might be involved can be easily explained away, but Bobbi is a glaring omission especially considered she's supposed to be on recurring so there's no excuse.

• Members

I agree. I mean, I found Audrey's absence to be strange. But then again, RA is retired. That's the reason they should actually WRITE people out.

Lesley is odd too. DA is supposed to be on recurring (though I'm not sure anymore as she's been removed from the ABC site).

But Bobbie is just a huge hole. How can you say a character is on recurring when they don't even appear?

The true Bobbie would NEVER not be there for her family during this.

• Members

Especially when you have the idiotic Max making appearances - he rarely adds anything to the show and only in the form of comedy. He can make an appearance but Bobbi can't? That's just wrong.

Other than that I'm really fine with this entire story. It's just Bobbie that bother me.