The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Glad I'm not the only one who does this. I have a research paper draft that's due tomorrow, haven't even started. Instead I've been watching old Quartermaine clips on Youtube! I think this is a sign we're ready for the semester to be out and for more Q's on our TV screens LOL.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I hope so. I've kind og enjoyed the TV though. It has this built in VHS player which has FINALLY given me the opportunity to watch some of the VHS' I've been meaning to watch.

Also, thanks again for the clips TracyQ

Is there any chance you could do the 10,000th episode sometime soon too? I know you already did it for me, but I lost it in the crash.

I'm sorry to bother you. :( Don't worry about it if your too busy. I know college/university can be a doozy!

• Members

This weekend I have been reading various message boards to see how people feel about this story, and there are some people who still honestly believe that Luke doesn't love Tracy. It is kind of sad, really. I mean how much more proof do they need? One of my favorite LuNacy scenes was in 2009 when Holly left town. Tracy thought he was leaving with her. He grabbed her arm and told her, "I am not leaving you for Holly; I am not leaving you for ANYBODY." I loved that scene so much because TG delivered it so passionately. These people are L&L fans living in denial. Don't they realize Laura is included in "anybody"? Well, that is my rant for the day. I hope everyone is having a great weekend.

• Members

Oh Linney I know how you feel

Those Luke and Laura people comment on my video, send me messages and keep trying to tell me that Laura is Luke's only love. REALLY? Did they not watch the wedding? Was that not enough for them? Luke has moved on - they need to as well. Even if Laura did come back I doubt that Luke would leave Tracy.

Those L 'n' L people get me so mad.

Edited by TracyQartermaine

• Members

LinnieRose I have had to stop going on those message boards because of that. If Luke wanted to be with Laura he would have gone to Paris or where ever she is and be with her. I'm over them worrying me about it. I get to see Lunacy and they have to watch youtube clips of the past to get their fix. So I say let them have their fantasy but they won't ruin my joy of Lunacy in the process.

• Members

That's a great point, Funny. It mostly amuses me, though. You kind of just shake your head at it and move along. I guess there are always going to be fans who feel that way, regardless.

It is so pathetic that people feel the need to leave such negative comments on your videos, TQ. I didn't realize they send you messages as well. Do you respond or ignore them?

• Members

Thank you so so much TracyQ :)

I have to say...In the past, I was a HUGE LnL fan. They were the love everybody hoped to have. But I accept that the time has past. Genie left the show, and so obviously they had to go in a new direction. And guess what...It WORKED! I fully believe Luke and Tracy are in love with each other, and I love them together. So, in my heart, there is room to remember LnL fondly, and embrace the love that is LuNacy :)

Just my two cents.

• Members

Deck chairs on the Titanic, TQ - a total waste of their energy and won't change a thing. Just ignore them - they have nothing. The entire gaggle of hardliners seems to be under the mistaken impression that they are "due". For what, I can't imagine. It's quite irrational to me and totally fails to appreciate that actors want new things to do as well as new people to work with AND this is continuing drama, not sticking-with-one-story-and-rehashing-it drama. Bitter Bettys most of them - not worth your effort.

I've seen on some YT videos that the originator is allowed to assess if the comments will be posted or not. You might want to up your security so not just any Tom, Dick or Harry can post after your vids.