Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

my friend said it is on the TV land award show next month and for the first time ever it is all four girls and mrs. garrett together!

Sean--no tracy I think til the week of the 11th...but I do think there will be some tracy/lucky coming up

won't have time to watch for a bit, was there some dance with me line today? in what context?

Ms. Q are you on spring break now? This is late for you!

xoxo

TL are you lurking anywhere???? Miss you!

• Members

ok only cause it's been sooo long ms q--but the hair today---OY! and what the heck is the deal with that stupid pink tank/shell/etc that is always hanging out of a short jacket??????

Okay--shallowness over! you know you were thinking the same thing Ms. Q--admit it!

LOL

We should catch up sometime!! I think my AOL got deleted somehow

• Members

hooked, yes, it's spring break. I am not liking it though. Am so bored. And without teaching, I am so focused on my teeth pain, which is not good. :( But, anyway, to alleviate my boredom, I have returned to the TQ thread. :D

Hair: Yes, I am thinking the same thing. It's horrid. I was watching with my mom, and she is like, "She looks TERRIBLE." And I am like, "It's the hair. It's always the hair." /shallow

Wardrobe: It's a nice pink shell (or whatever), but why can't the wardrobe people tuck that in???

When Tracy said, "That stands," it sounded like, "Let's dance." I think that is what you are talking about.

• Members

I love your new avatar and banner, Ms.Q!

Today was simply beautiful. Tracy was walking a thin line between trying to comfort Luke and trying to find out if he was drunk that night. I loved how they held hands as he talked. She lovingly placed her hand on his cheek as she kissed his other cheek. So simple and beautiful. I love LuNacy. :wub:

• Members

It's interesting, but LuNacy, Magic and State are the only couples I'm buying too. Perhaps it's that I'm older, but they seem to have a better grasp on life. Days CarDan has potential too but anything involving a Brady is boring as hell. Same as on this show - if it involves a Corrinthos it drives me batty (and in my mind that includes Carly and Jason but does NOT include Kristina, interestingly enough). The Davis women second to the Spencermaines, are the only ones to hold my interest. I'm glad I finally rented the PVR. Does anyone know if Bluray players record?