DAYS: January 2024 Discussion Thread

• Members

I've not been posting about the days shows for a few days. 

As one of the few real big fans of Tripp, of Wendy & of the couple, their scenes were both wonderful & horrible. I don't like the show losing her as an actress, or a character. But, their dialog, their emotions, their acting, it was magnificent. The best we've seen out of each of them. 

For the last 2 days I have sorely missed Nicole. I'm still blown away by her singing & crying at the same time. It is really rare that you ever see that! 

I'm worried about Tate & if anything will happen to him being treated as an adult in county lock-up. 

I want to strangle EJ. 

But the writing is still good. The days make sense. The narrative is strong. 

I dread losing the scab writers! 

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Even though I think Ava sucks, Tamara Braun is a real champ for acting against that.   I wonder if she just laughed it off or seriously contemplated all her previous life choices when she first read the script of Ava vs a Life-sized Teddy Bear.

• Administrator

So I've cut my cable and was wondering if anyone knows any "alternative" ways to watch the show online.  I know one place with the word "blog" but they always cut scenes out and never show the end credits.  Please PM me.  

Please register in order to view this content

• Members
Posted (edited)

Forgive my repetition because I just had the same thought about Steve Burton on another thread about his return to GH.  However, I am struck by the contrast of his age versus the stories that are written for him.  When John Clarke (aka Mickey) and Bill Hayes were his age, they were being written off as too old.   IRL if he was a Navy SEAL, he would retire in five years. But, we saw Harris have his first kiss with his girlfriend and buy her a pathetic gold chain for Christmas as if he was a teenager experiencing first love. 

At the risk of sounding ageist, it feels ridiculous. 

Edited by j swift