DAYS: January 2024 Discussion Thread

• Members

I remember Casey D's Chad having many nice scenes with that cute little Johnny.  In those years, they very, very quickly shoehorned him into the DiMera family--making him very close to EJ and Lexie, then later Kristen.  That's when he was the anti-DiMera good guy, until TomSell let him get pretty shady in the year+ before Casey exited the role.  When Billy Flynn took over and Theo was aged a year later with Kyler Pettis, they made it clear that Chad and Theo were sooo close so it tracks that he has (or should have) a close relationship with Johnny.  I remember when Johnny was first aged, he kept referring to Abby as "Aunt Abigail," which sounded weird to me lol.

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

How many days until Ron Carlivati is back??? The scab writing is boring. Just blah blah blah. No story movement. If this is Sheri Anderson as rumored, shame on her. She knows the show and could do better. And Days appears to have dropped in the rankings on Peacock. It used to be #2 or 3, now it ranks #9 or 10 and some days it is not even in the top 10. The show is boring with the scabs! 

• Members

Jason47 has posted today that we should not be seeing his name on the credits anymore! July 14 was his last day & now we are through with him! The Monster is gone from our screens! 

I absolutely, positively cannot believe that Brady had a flashback to what he himself had said 15 minutes before. That is such an awful sign. 

Edited by Donna L. Bridges
forgot something

• Members

Sounds very good

Please register in order to view this content

But I was thinking I’d need a big Friday cliffhanger to cap off my first week

So, does this mean that he isn’t the one to blame for 

Hahaha he did that today too

• Members

Question(s) of the day: Why does Alex need to tell Brady that Theresa is focusing on her work?  Don't Brady and Theresa work in the same office?

Also, Xander's out there just telling anyone that someone called him asking him to kill people?

Lastly, why does hair and makeup insist on trimming Brady's beard like he is a reject from the 90s pop group Color Me Badd?

Edited by j swift

• Members

Because [v.o.]Brady Black is here to sex up your DAYS on Peacock[/v.o.]. 

(With "I Wanna Sex You Up" playing in the background, of course.)

• Errol unpinned and unfeatured this topic