DAYS: January 2024 Discussion Thread

• Members

Peoples homes reflect someone's tastes and personality.

The Horton house, Roman/Marlena's house, Dimera mansion and Marlena's penthouse had distinctive furnishings that showed a part of the dwellers personality.

With that said, why is Rafe still on the show?

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

The same could be said for their actors' wardrobe.  Gone are the days when we had a Lee Smith or Greg York, who dressed these actors for their characters, rather than put them in boring clothes that everyone else on the shows would wear.

• Members

For Days, gone are the days even when they had characters dress the right way for each season.

Who wears leather jackets in the summertime? 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

That opening scene when Marlena woke up John…

I liked the dynamic between Brady/Theresa/Alex today. It would be really interesting if Alex keeps his guard up and continue to suspect that Theresa still has feelings for Brady. It would be a different take on this kind of storyline instead of Alex just being dumb. Tying that to Theresa’s secret and everything that’s going on with Tate could lead to a lot of stuff for so many characters. I just think Alex needs someone, outside of this whole situation, to talk to and confide in. Chad, maybe?

Hopefully, Maggie keeps her guard up as well. I would love it if it turns out that she already figured out on her own that Konstantin is up to no good. And that would also explain why she suggested that he leave Salem today.  

And yeah, Clyde just needs to die. So tired of him. It kinda sucks that the two main villains on the show right now are just annoying pains in the ass. 

• Members

That was scary. I do not like this John Black at all, not one bit. 

They were interesting. I feel like she is lying about not having any leftover feelings for Brady but she's lying to herself first so then of course she lies to Alex, too. 

Alex doesn't seem to know how to be a friend, or to let anyone else be his friend. 

Maggie looks to me like she is not seeing the forest for the trees. Because she doesn't want people treating her like a child she is not seriously considering their concerns & we know they're right! 

Another day with Albert Alarr as co-EP. Phooey. 

• Members

I've said it before, but they should do a storyline adressing the housing crisis in Salem where half the town has to sleep in a hotel or in the TARDIS known as John and Marlena's ever-expanding unseen apartment corridor with infinitive bedrooms (but no kitchen).

• Members

Yeah well, count me as one of the fans that doesn't give two craps about the Brady/Theresa/Alex "triangle" especially since it's pretty obvious that when Theresa's secret implodes, she's not going to ultimately end up with either Brady or Alex because both men are going to want absolutely nothing to do with her. 

And honestly, Theresa shouldn't be a long term character anyway since a large majority of fans don't even like her anyway and she's better off popping in for occasional visits to see Tate and Andrew, (and not to mention that they've basically ruined her beyond repair in this latest stint anyway). Andrew is the one who should be a long term character since a lot of fans seem to really like him and a lot of people actually want him to be on the show on a permanent basis with Paul.

Just let Jen Lilley play Theresa again so that she can pop in whenever she wants to whenever she's not focused on her charity work or making her movies. When Theresa does eventually leave, have her be gone for another 5 to 10 years like she did the last time and maybe have her show up for Holly and Tate's wedding down the line when they're older and also have her pop in for another visit when they welcome their first child. 

And I also second that motion that Clyde needs to die. I don't even understand why he's back at this point, especially considering all of the egregious and abhorrent things that he's done over the years, not to mention the horrific abuse he subjected Ben and Jordan to. Can somebody, anybody, please kill him?! 

• Members

Except with his brother Sonny!

The only reason I didn’t suggest him was because Leo is still around

Lol I wish.

Colton deserves a contract, and Andrew deserves a chance to finally drive story.