DAYS: January 2024 Discussion Thread

• Members

Ughhh Leo

I wish somebody would slip him some tainted drugs.

Except for him, it was another good episode. I liked the sense of community that today had. Instead of people being stuck in their own story bubbles, we really got the sense that everybody knew each other as they reacted to the news about Holly. That’s really been missing lately. 

I always like the Eric/Nicole/Holly scenes. The three of them are good together and I really like the relationship that they have. And considering the look on Marlena’s face when she saw Eric and Nicole hugging, I hope she continues to play a part in this storyline as well.

But at the same time, I think it’s time for Holly to find out the truth about her father’s death. That would be such a good storyline and could have a huge effect on so many characters. If it were me, I’d have EJ somehow reveal it once the truth about the baby comes out and Eric and Nicole reunite.

As for Chad and Everett, I don’t mind their storyline right now but it seemed to come out of nowhere. The last time we saw them, Chad practically hated Everett and now he has respect for him as a journalist? They needed to establish that a little better. Maybe we should have seen Chad and Everett working together at the paper before all this started. I did really enjoy the Chad/Julie scene and the conversation they had too, even though I have mixed feelings about Chad and the kids moving back into the Horton house.

Like bro, take care of your own kids

Please register in order to view this content

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

So I guess Ari Zucker is just going to carry the show into 2024?  Days barely deserves her. 

Why does Leo go on these horrible tangents?  He wouldn't be as bad if he didn't spend half his time telling "witty" anecdotes.  Shut up.

So Marlena is now a huge Eric/Nicole shipper?  Kayla's like EJ might not like this?  And Marlena is like don't care.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

This feels like an umbrella story to me. 

Eric is gonna need his mom's support when this all begins to unravel. 

Okay, clue me in. What happened with Daniel? 

Julie was great today. Maybe it's just me, but I am worried about Bill Hayes. They're not playing him at all. Chad & Thomas & Charlotte might as well live at Alice's. 

Chad's new-found opinion of Everett to me is weird. 

But, today was another good DAYS. That makes 3 in a row for the new year. 

At the rate we're going Ari Zucker will be the new queen of days. 

• Members

I think AZ is a little more savvy about PR and social media after the Trump stuff.  She became a bit of a poster girl for #metoo for a while and I think she's very aware of how to deal with the media.  I have no idea if she's gone, but isn't she married/engaged/partnered with Shawn Christian?  He doesn't appear to be working that much.  I hope she hasn't left.

Eric killed him in a drunk driving accident

• Members

6.3/10

Suddenly Chad is an Everett stan and knows his entire oeuvre?

I am a bit worried about the Abigail foreshadowing, I just don't want more magical resurrections at the same time that we're supposed to mourn all of Nicole's losses, it just feels unfair and unbalanced.

Stefan's got an excellent point about EJ, but he missed the opportunity to use Everett to leverage the press against the DA to step on Clyde's neck.