DAYS: January 2024 Discussion Thread

• Administrator

I noticed that too.....it just felt different.  I thought these last two episodes have been good. 

Emily O'Brien was great today and it reminded that she's a phenomenal actress. 

It looked like something was going on with him.  Maybe he's taking drugs as well?  Maybe to cope with the loss of the baby? 

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

It appeared to me as if EJ was having a panic attack which he worked himself out of. If that's where they're going with this, it wouldn't be such a surprise for it to first manifest in a period of great stress & EJ/Nicole definitely are in a place where stressors just keep on coming! 

Of course, the ending was classic where one person, Tate, is telling the absolute unvarnished truth & then another person lies & says they did it to protect them, Brady, and then Tate himself lies & says he did it to protect him, Brady! I don't think any genre does that dance except soaps! 

I've been behind on episodes, so haven't been posting. I loved Nicole's therapy session. I was not at all surprised that Nicole could make love. Nor did I find it surprising that now Abe loves Paulina. However, I am bored with his amnesia. Are they going to make it permanent?

• Members
Posted (edited)

God yes, she's on the regular rotation. 

Here, love, meet your directors: Janet Spellman-Drucker, Noel Maxam, Angela Tessarini, Scott McKinsey (Beverlee's son), The Monster Alarr (till April, dammit), Sonia Blangiardo Goins & David Shaughnessey (brother to Charles Shaughnessey & father to Amy)

Edited by Donna L. Bridges

• Members

Holly said they were ADHD drugs (so Adderall I assume), but the paramedics and Tripp said it was an opioid overdose.  I mean maybe the pills were cut with fentanyl or something, but I a bit interested in what she actually took.  

I still think there might be something to EJ's behavior that's not just bad acting lol.

• Members

I finally liked her in the new role. It’s still hard not to just see Gwen, but I do think she’s getting better which makes sense as she’s more comfortable in the role and further away from playing Gwen.