DAYS: January 2024 Discussion Thread

• Members

Ok, can somebody please burn that bird costume that Theresa’s wearing?

Today, Alex was a dick to Justin for no reason. But I didn’t mind it. It’s in character and it does play into his storyline. And thankfully, there was no prop writing in his scenes. And a lot less prop writing in general.

I’m still impressed by Tate. He’s actually a pretty good actor. He can really hold his own with everyone he’s been working with and I’m looking forward to what may happen. I think it would be really interesting if they were able to tie everything with Holly and Tate to the storyline with the baby somehow. 

Johnny and Chanel’s scenes and flashbacks didn’t fit into the episode but Johnny looked hot. They really do make an attractive couple.

And, I know that this is a nitpick, but what court is open on New Years Day lol

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

The Johnny/Chanel scenes were totally out of place lol.  They don't do that much either, but I still find them much more interesting than Wendy/Tripp.

Alex being angry at Justin is so annoying.  I am also annoyed Alex immediately started calling Justin by his first name.  The man raised you for 30 plus years. 

Both the actor that plays Tate and the actress who plays Holly are great finds.  These are the type of actors Eden McCoy should have been competing against at the Emmys.

I am also really ready for the Abe memory thing to be done.  Can we move on and focus on Paulina and her illness now?  I feel like Abe lost his memory so long ago.  All the momentum is gone now.

• Members
Posted (edited)

I guess I’m the only one who still calls Stephen Nichols’ character Patch but that’s what I grew up knowing him as and that was his name in the credits for the entirety of his first run.

I loved that Ava called him Patch.

Edited by Lye-C

• Members

I’m not kissing up to him. I hate what he did to Marty on OLTL. I happen to think he is the best-possible writer for Days. He brings the kind of storytelling I used to get from my fave, JER. We’d never get my favorite characters back if he left.