• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Hahahahaha f**k you Alex

Please register in order to view this content

Team Maggie all the way!!

I enjoyed the Xander/Gwen scenes, except for the ones that Leo was apart of. Realistic stuff like that is always good to see. 

Still have no sympathy for Gwen or Alex. They got what they deserved. I wonder what’s going to happen after next week, for the two of them

And for Tripp and Johnny as well. They really need to push the rivalry/hatred between the two of them. 

And the constant ringing phone

• Members

That was because they actually filmed it in an office at Burbank.

I think it'll return. Even if it's dinky, there's no way they set it up to use for a brief episode. When was the last time they bothered to build a set only to use it briefly really?

• Members

What's the point in Nicole telling Stefan that he forgot the olives for their vodka martinis only to drink vodka martinis without olives when E.J. found some stashed in the mini fridge? 

How does Johnny think that he could ask Tripp for his father's recent hospital tests? Man, that's some pasty ass white boy privilege right there.

I like The Spectator set. It's kind of like stepping into a real Tampa Bay Times. So far, they have one news story in development as it's pinned up right behind Gwen. It looks like it may have some real potential.

Edited by Noel

• Members

Yeah, Maggie is definitely coming off as a villian.  I take back what I said yesterday lol.  Alex is so annoying that I find it funny, but even if Maggie has good ideas and intentions, she only got the job because she is Victor's wife.  Neither have a great leg to stand on here with their amazing experience.  Both of them should slow their roll on this and Victor should just really hire an outside CEO.  I appreciate it gives Maggie something concrete to do especially considering JA's passing.

Weepy Gwen is the worst type of Gwen.  If she has to be on my screen I wish she was scheming not crying.

The Stefan/EJ drugging and switching drinks story is lame.  Just make your own damn drinks or don't drink instead of this tomfoolery.  It's so stupid and I don't even really get the point because I don't give a crap about Dimera.

I like Tripp/Johnny having a rivalry and I like Wendy/Johnny as sleuths, but I am ready for this quad with Chanel to get messier.

• Members

If Ben and Ciara are returning with

Please register in order to view this content

does this mean that RSW will play both roles, or is Maggie's ascendancy to the CEO position a way to get rid of Alex temporarily?

Also, are the Dimera's deciding between two CEOs who've been dead for most of the past decade?  It seems like neither of them would be up to speed in terms of technology and modern corporate concerns.

Finally, I'd be happy if Wendy and Johny remain just friends.  DAYS has an excellent history of cross-gendered non-romantic partners (Eugene & Marlena, Anna & Alex, etc..) and it would be nice if somebody in Salem had a story that was not only focused on romance, the supernatural, or corporate management. 

Edited by j swift

• Members

Well at least next week looks good.  Last week was pretty bad.  I am not going to lie, I hate this EJ/Stefan story even more than Leo/Gwen/Zander/Sarah.  While I like Nicole and EJ this drugging plot is absolutely ridiculous and feels like such a waste of time.

• Members

So according to Ron, the heaven/purgatory/hell nonsense was a stalling tactic while Peacock decided whether they were going to do another season of Beyond Salem or incorporate the storyline into the main show. 

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

Such a waste of money. It would have been cheaper and made more sense to write the ladies doing things off camera. Kate and Roman already had their plan written for them. Both take off to go to Switzerland to see Austin and Carrie. I believe Steve and Kayla had an anniversary so have them take a romantic trip. John and Marlena could just stay around Salem and use every now and then when needed. Then one day the ladies are all back in Salem and they get sick the virus is back and then continue the SL and lead into the return of Bo and Hope. Boring I know but way easier to swallow than the great beyond nonsense. It only aired like 6 episodes over a course of two months. 4 were in February alone.