Days: March 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Kinda felt bad for Li today. He was being all sweet and Gabi ruined it. Why does he even want someone like her?

Please register in order to view this content

A lot of people were written as petty and spiteful today though, which is out of character for most of them. 

Am I still so silly?

• Members

You know, I am not surprised at all it took Belle three tries to pass the bar.

I am glad they dragged Shawn and Belle out of the closet for today's show.  Her, Brady, and Eric were enjoyable.

• Members

Yeah… I still think Rachel needs a slap

John was good today, trying to mediate and explain Brady’s complicated relationship with Marlena when he was younger. He’s a good Dad and a good Grandpa. 

I wish they’d give Sloan more humanity. If she’s sticking around, they should at least make her a character to root for. They could still leave her with the edge she has but make her likable. 

• Members

Rachel being a demon child generally cracks me up.  Days rarely has children (besides young Ciara) that do anything but be quiet in the background.  I am not exactly sure why John is the only one parenting her, but I just think Brady is overall useless.  I don't think comparing Chloe to Marlena would make any sense to a child and it's not really the same situation at all, but at least John's trying.

Sloan isn't exactly likable, but people do keep during her dirty so I don't hate her.

I love EJ/Nicole together so much more than I anticipated.

I liked Wendy/Johnny in the beginning, but Tripp/Wendy > Johnny/Wendy.

Most days I wish BB would go back to GH as Johnny Zaccara and today was no different.  I don't like him and Gabi and this whole story is stupid.

• Members

That’s a problem with the show

There’s not that many people to root for. But if I had to name a few, I’d say Marlena, Kate and Kayla  

Haha I’m glad somebody else noticed.

Tripp and Wendy always had the most chemistry, even going back to Beyond Salem 

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

Yeah this is a case where the momentum was killed by getting rid of BB/Stefan, then making him a new character, then bringing Stefan back to life.  UGH....what a waste of like 3 years of my life lol.  I also don't understand why Li is so mad.  He literally knows exactly where Gabi stands on him and the marriage, so I don't know why he is so furious she's lying. 

• Members

I honestly don't know if we should think Li is a villian who's gone crazy at this point or if we should feel bad for him because Gabi hates him.  The writing is so weird for him.  I am not sure where they are going with him, but I doubt Ron knows either.