Days: March 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

So, it looks like Days is back to being uploaded at 6 AM. Hopefully, Peacock fixes it. 

As for today, I didn’t like seeing EJ so stupid. The EJ we’ve watched for years would have known from the very beginning that Stefan had managed to switch the glasses. Not a good look for him.  

I did like Tripp not taking crap from anybody. He still has the best chemistry with Wendy. 

As for Alex and Gwen and the writing, I understand it. We’ve all lusted for straight guys

Please register in order to view this content

But does this guy seriously think that if he keeps writing RSW and his characters this way that he’ll somehow get in his pants?? I mean, come on. 

• Members

I noticed they delayed the upload. I skimmed through the first couple of minutes and noticed Tripp was on. The rest of the show looks dreadful like last week.

I'm rewatching some BS2 the Paul and Andrew scenes for Thursday return.

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

So are they just throwing RSW at anyone and hope one of these pairings works out?  He's been with 5 different women since he debuted.  His love for Stephanie clearly knows no bounds.

Maggie making Zander part of Titan is idiotic.  Alex might not be wrong about her being in charge.

How many clauses are in Li's agreement with Gabi?  He said not sleeping with someone else was clause 2.6.  What the heck? That sounds like a very wordy contract.  Plus, It's so exciting to watch them have the same conversation over and over again as well.  

I have nothing to say about the Stefan/EJ nonsense.  I honestly couldn't keep up with all the glasses switching today.  I still don't understand why those two just don't make their own drinks and keep them in their hands or just not drink at all.   I personally feel like I am dumber now after watching that entire sequence of events today.

Tripp/Wendy/Johnny was pretty good.  I can understand why Johnny didn't think stealing Tripp's badge was a big deal, but it was very serious to Tripp.  Tripp showed restraint by not telling Li to shove it after he asked Tripp to take the couch to save money.  Why are all the doctors on this show poor or assumed to be poor lol?  I am sure Tripp can easily afford 1 room in a 3 bedroom apartment on his salary.

• Members

The only point I would make in fairness about the silly living situation in Salem is that they work in a university-based hospital where salaries are much lower than in a private healthcare system. 

That being said, the weird nepotism of Sarah and Tripp being hired mid-semester simply because their family worked in the hospital is far more unrealistic.

Edited by j swift

• Members

I just don't understand why they are making EJ dumb.   He's not dumb.  Nicole's not dumb.  Why did they continue the dinner for hours when it was clear that something was off?

The last several years have made me feel dumber, but sometimes it's silly and laughable dumb.  This was like a weird teenage game these two 45 years were doing and I am supposed to think they run a billion dollar company lol.