Days: March 2023 Discussion Thread

• Members

They were in Monday's credits as well, however, only listed as Paul and Andrew (no last names). And, he was listed as Sean Christopher!     I was told someone checked Peacock today and they actually went back and fixed Monday's credits, so if you look now, it will correctly list him as CS and list the last names Narita and Donovan.

7-ACT EPISODE TODAY SIGNIFIES FIRST FULLY MADE-FOR-PEACOCK EPISODE...

Today's "Days" episode, which was only 7 acts, not the standard 8 acts, signifies the first fully made-for-Peacock episode. The special insert episode made for Thanksgiving Day, # 14664, was also just 7 acts. While 8 acts was the standard on NBC, 7 acts will now be the standard for "Days" episodes on Peacock.

Edited by JAS0N47

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Today definitely felt more like Beyond Salem then Days of Our Lives. I don’t mind it and if it means that 

Please register in order to view this content

I just hope there’s no continuity errors like with BS2

But I enjoyed today. Production wise, it looked great. And the cliffhangers were great too. And that punch that Kate delivered was amazing If only this much effort was put into the main episodes.

John really is like the best soap Dad ever. Him encouraging Paul was great. And welcome back Paul and Andrew We’ve missed you. 

Colton looked as cute as ever and I’m looking forward to their reunion tomorrow. 

• Members

Today absolutely felt like a Beyond Salem episode.  The structure of the episode was very good as were all the scenes and people that were interacting.  I was not expecting that cliffhanger. 

Always happy to see Paul and Andrew.

I get why Kayla/Marlena immediately think Stefano is the one Megan is keeping, but how old is Stefano supposed to be?  He'd be in his 90's now at least.  

• Members

The actors are in the closing credits every other episode, which is MWF one week and then TuesThurs the next week.
The show usually lists all the contract and noncontract actors for the entire week on Mon or Tues of the week. (except when there's a huge special surprise -- and then that surprise actor becomes listed after they appear)

This week (Week of March 13), the actor credits air MWF.

Colton Little and Christopher Sean are listed in the noncontract section this week. 
They had CS' name wrong in Monday's credits, but I noticed that they fixed it on Wednesday. Someone went back to look at Monday's episode and said it was fixed. I checked and they indeed fixed his name in Monday's credits after the fact.

For the other actors you asked about:

Edited by janea4old

Like @AbcNbc247 and Carolineg have pointed out this episode had a Beyond Salem vibe going on. It's nice to see Paul. #Pandrew best get back together and help the old guys. John telling Paul that he and Andrew are acting like insurance adjusters was funny. Really liking Kate vs Megan. This episode felt like they were finally stakes in all this silliness. 

Edited by victoria foxton

• Members

I will say John/Paul is probably my favorite relationship of all John's children, but I honestly love Paul with pretty much everyone. Drake is really good at parent/grandparent scenes-he's very natural with them.  I want Andrew/Paul back together too, but I like that it wasn't anything dramatic about them not getting together/breaking up.  

I also like that Kate, Kayla, and Marlena were actively trying to save themselves and figuring things out.  Well, Marlena mostly stood there marveling at Kayla's ability to pick a lock even though we have seen Marlena herself pick locks several times, but I digress..I enjoyed them actively working towards an escape.

I also enjoyed Roman/Lucas.  I don't know what's wrong with me, but I have been enjoying Roman lately in most scenes.

• Members

Maybe now, with the move to Peacock, they’ll finally put the same effort into the main episodes. I still prefer the standard soap opera pacing but everything else can be incorporated into the episodes 

Yikes. I didn’t even think of that

Agreed.

Idk what that crew is smoking, but it’s Pandrew. End of story

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

Wow! What a difference an episode makes! Beyond Salem episode through and through. The few side jokes didn't bother me as much either. Great cliffhangers too!

It was so great to see Paul and Andrew. It was cute how John pretty much said what a great catch Andrew was.

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

I can’t believe I am saying this but I enjoyed today! Man oh man have I missed Bo’s face and I am not even a big fan of his lol. 

If there is one person who will literally fight their way out of a situation it’s Kate. I throughly enjoyed Kate and Megan going back and forth. Even the cliche long villain monologue. 

Not to talk down on the newer or younger cast but the vets sold this stuff today.