Days: March 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I think I get what he was trying to do with Bo, but it felt like he almost wasn't comfortable with the material or unsure how to play it.  Hopefully it's rust and he will improve over time.  I assume he hasn't forgotten how to play Bo Brady entirely lol.

Ha! Ha!  That's me!  Teeth bother me a lot so I get it.  I actually don't think Colton is super hot like some do, but he's objectively a very good looking man still.

Edited by carolineg

• Members

I mean, I wouldn't kick him out of bed or anything   He's just not my fave.  I think Christopher Sean is so much hotter.   Out of the Will (s), Sonny (s), Paul and Andrew group-Paul wins for me, but they are all good looking even the much-maligned Freddie Smith. 

• Members

Oh I definitely like them all too 

I've been thinking about it and for Colton, I think it's a combination of everything that does it for me. He is a good looking guy and you can tell that he's a genuinely nice person, unlike some celebrities 

And honestly, he's got a smile that can light up a room 

• Members

I hope he sticks around. There's so much they could do with Andrew.

I got an idea. Have Ciara come back to Salem as a grieving widow, accusing him and the ISA of making Ben have an "accident" 

Please register in order to view this content

It could even cause some conflict for him and Paul. But eventually, it would be revealed that Ben was just stupid and his death was his own fault, not Andrew's