Days: March 2023 Discussion Thread

• Members

Agree with you on both.  The full open theme would obviously work since they're no longer under time constraints. Streamers and cable are known for full, great opens that make what's to come seem important and a traditional way to intro a show.

That close track they're using is just awful. I can't imagine anyone likes that.

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

What am I missing here? This is hardly "gross."

Regardless, Paul's first kiss with Andrew was hotter than anything I saw between Will and Sonny, mostly because Chandler Massey refused to do anything but a pursed lips kiss, often missing the lips entirely.

• Members

Yeah, Colton looked fine to me and I watched after I read that comment so I was looking for any awkward angles or weird moles.   To each their own though lol.   Everyone has different tastes.

The episode was good aside from Kayla/Marlena talking over credits.  I even liked the Belle/Shawn stuff and I think I have complimented Belle twice this week which is more than I have since she was born 

Please register in order to view this content

Anyway, did any else find Peter Reckell's acting weird/not good?  I have always thought he was a decent actor and charismatic as hell, but his choices today were odd.  I am sure he is brainwashed or something, but I found him distractingly bad today.  And, well, Hope being selfish is actually par for the course so I am not shocked about that. 

• Members

They were so specific about the amount of time spent in the cryo-chamber that I questioned if this was Bo, or like a Bo-clone that Rolf made for Megan.

Or maybe Peter Reckell has been away from acting for so long that this was his best effort and I am just reading too much into it.

• Members

Have EJ and Nicole, or Gabi and Stefan, actually had sex in the months since they've reunited? (I know EJ and Nicole have passed out in the same bed, I don't recall if they've done the deed.)

Because all Andrew had to do was come on and knock on Paul's door.

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by j swift

• Members

The reasons for them not together is a big stretch. 

Long distance relationship yes but Paul is studying to be a coach. Really? When?

Paul does know he can get his coaching education in DC where Andrew is at.

Sorry but Martha was bland. She always has been. 

Brandon Beemer looked extensively good today.