Days: February 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Idk, it just seems like they’re giving characters more in each script. Instead of rushing through everything, they’re taking their time to let some characters  show us what they’re feeling.

There’s still some stupid stuff like Leo and Rolf but overall I’ve been liking it lately. 

As for Peacock, it is supposed to be something new. And several actors have said that’s a lot of money’s been invested in the show 

• Members

Well, we've been having half & half episodes for about 3 weeks. And, the new cameras images began showing last week. Of course, the rooftop slideshow green screen was new & one way to have a new set that doesn't cost traditional dollars, just tech dollars. And, I think the writing has changed in some instances - and for the better. Plus, didn't we seem to have more people at the Li/Gabi wedding? Or did I just imagine that? 

• Members

Overall, it seems as if they've adapted well to writing and producing within the streaming format.  On network, they could build to each commercial with a suspense moment, but that's gone because it is impracticable on Peacock.  Also, it feels like there are fewer scenes per episode.  But, with daily drops, they still maintain a weekly cliffhanger which I enjoy in terms of tradition. 

Edited by j swift

• Members

Interesting. I only watch B&B and DOOL, and I find that I look forward to watching DOOL more than B&B. B&B is super easy to watch, the episodes seem to fly by on Paramount+ if I'm even a week behind. I will say that DOOL can feel like a chore if I have multiple episodes to catch up on, but overall, I enjoy watching it more, maybe even for the foolish mess that it is as evidenced in that gif.

• Members

Well, there seemed to be a lot of, uh, peacocking in today’s episode

Please register in order to view this content

What’s with that blue lighting during sex scenes now? It doesn’t look good. 

I liked that it seems like Stefan is going to be torn between Gabi and Chloe. I was worried that he was going to immediately get back with Gabi and they’d have no story, like Will and Sonny or Ben and Ciara. I just hope it doesn’t fall apart and get written stupidly. If it were me, I’d have Gabi try to seduce Brady in the hope that it would get Stefan and Chloe jealous. 

I also guess that the show wanted us to have sympathy for Alex, but it’s not gonna work. That’s what you get for being such an awful person. I also wonder if there’s going to leave it open ended as to whether or not he and Allie had sex. 

And damn, Paul Telfer’s been in nothing but his underwear for three episodes now

I hope it wasn’t cold that day in the studio

What can I say?

Its my #1 soap