Days: January 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I don't know, that DC story telling me what a movie star Wilson Bethel would be sure came true...

Years ago, the Emmys would sometimes just not give the award to anyone in the category. There would be no award given.

I used to find this insulting.

Now, I think it might not be such a bad idea.

Edited by DRW50

• Members

So honestly, I’ve only watched like a handful of eppys since Clyde was revealed as Abby’s murderer… nothing has interested me since.  But I’ve popped in for things like the Rafe/Nicole/Eric/Jada climax (it’s amazing how much EJ has elevated this story) and Christmas.  This orchid story and the Alex/Stephanie/Chad (Abigail Klein is actually fab and she’s being beyond wasted here) triangle are beyond DOA for me… buuuT, and please don’t mistake this for any personal enjoyment on my part lol, the cellphone shenanigans is one of the better mixups this show has done.  It’s not really all that convoluted (I acknowledge it’s weird this responsibility was put on Chad lol) and is such high stakes with serious consequences.  And they completely bulldozed through it.  LOL

And wtf Kate’s urn?!?  Did Arianna and Henry bedazzle that or was it Roman…?  I’m not even curious how they’re gonna undo this $h!t.

ITA with everything!!!  But I don’t for a second think Kate’s dead.  But she may die when she sees her urn!

• Members

I guess somebody has to run the pub, but it seems like a weird job to befall upon Roman.  Is he retired from the ISA?  Did anyone think to ask Bonnie, given her prior restaurant management experience?  And when did it become a bar, rather than a diner counter?