Days: January 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I was totally here for everyone ganging up on Kristen. She deserved that and a lot more. Too bad Marlena's bitch line was just an act between her and John.

And after seeing it, I see what @teplinmeant by Alex channeling Iris Carrington. Hopefully, he'll get shunned the same way that Iris did. 

But at least the hair and makeup people finally started to fix Alex's hair. Those bangs looked so stupid 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

I was happy people were laying into Kristen too, but she got Rachel back 5 minutes later so meh...I don't really understand why John/Marlena were acting out their fight beforehand with water lol.   It's not like the two of them have never gotten into a fight before over Kristen.

Obviously we discuss pacing all the time, but Kate was drinking a martini then died of her illness in the same episode.   Talk about taking all the tension out of everything.  This episode could have been stretched out for days (except for the stupid Alex/Stephanie stuff)

• Members

It would have made sense if someone poisoned Kate's martini and then she died.  But she was talking about feeling okay and beating the illness and croaked by episode's end.  It was all very unintentionally humorous.  Rex worked for about 1 scene to revive her and was like "nope..too late dead.  Sorry dad."

• Members

so  glad we are getting Will with Allie cause they have to deal with both of heir Grandmas "Dying" Soon

I hope Sonny is there for Will this whole Leo thing makes zero sense

It would have worked IF they remained the frenimies they became after Beyond Salem 1

But Ron had to have them come to Salem and save Craig from Leo

so its like a step back

• Members

Bo was given a second chance at life, but he ended up giving it to Hope after she had been shot and killed. Then, time was altered and Hope was saved.

At the end of the last episode, Angela informed Bo that because his and Hope’s love was so strong, he was given a second, second chance and Bo was brought back to life. However, he woke up in Megan’s cryogenic chamber