Days: January 2023 Discussion Thread

• Members

It's finally a new year! 

Please register in order to view this content

What will be in store for us this year on Days? What will it be like once the Peacock produced episodes start dropping?

Now that Uncle Ron's quit Twitter, will he finally put as much time and effort into his storylines as he did trolling and insulting the fanbase?

Will this year be better than the shitty cringey campfest that was 2022? 

DISCUSS!

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

No sympathy for Kristen. She's getting exactly what she deserves, and I don't feel sorry for her at all. SH did do a really good job today though. And, who knew that Sloan had any maternal instincts whatsoever 

Please register in order to view this content

Who picked that godawful song to use in the scene where Nicole and EJ were about to have sex? Talk about an earworm.

I enjoyed Chloe/Stefan/Gabi though, but once Stefan remembers, what else could they do with him and Gabi as a couple? They should have Stefan remember but then realize that he actually does love Chloe more and still wants to be with her. If the rumors are true, we may get another Sonny/Will/Paul or Ben/Ciara/Theo or Tripp/Allie/Chanel and I don't like that. 

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

I just don't know how this kidnapping plot makes any sense.  The idea does, but the way they are executing it does not.  Even if Eric/Brady get the orchid this all will be easily traced back to them and then Kristen will still have that leverage against them.

Anyhow, the Gabi/Stefan/Chloe stuff is moving again at lightning speed.  Gabi needs to chill.  She's ridiculously aggressive with Stefan.  Give him a moment to breathe.  I don't think Chloe will be involved much longer because I assume she will just get back with Brady.

I like Wendy/Johnny, but I think I liked Wendy/Tripp a little more.  I really like Wendy overall.  She's a great new character and she's a good sister to Li.  I think RH was a little better today at the acting lol.  Not great, but he was basically just talking to himself for half an episode. 

I continue to enjoy Nicole/EJ and this is the story DF should have had all along.  Rafe should never have even been in the equation, and it should have been and Eric/Nicole/EJ triangle from the start.

Overall, decent episode.  I am even coming around a bit on Sloan.

• Members

Is that Nancy's home? I'm confused. Well, it looks really bad. It's as if she loved the wallpaper at the Salem Inn, but wanted it in Miss Piggy pink. Whoever is in charge of set design probably got drunk one night and went on a frivolous spending spree at Etsy for home decor including wall paneling.