Days: January 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Not for nothing, but if I was Brady or Eric, I wouldn't have taken it as easy as they did on Kristen

And, good luck on giving up men, Nicole. I wonder how she's long gonna be able to keep that going before she finally gives in 

Please register in order to view this content

Agreed

I thought I was the only one who saw it lol

What time?

• Members

They're making a lot out of EJ keeping the secret about Stefan. I hope this doesn't mean that we're going to have to deal with another Dimera war.

I do like the direction that they're taking Brady/Chloe/Stefan/Gabi in. I hope they play this quad out for a while. 

And, with Eric's defense of Sloan today, I really hope that sooner or later, they have him go head to head with Allie. 

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

I was about to post how horrible this quad + 2 really sucks. There is no rooting value for any of the pairings. I've lost total interest in the endgame of Chloe/Brady and Gabi/Stefan. I don't know why I even like Gabi and Stefan in the first place. Stefan is still acting stupid and being a d!ck!  Chloe in love with Stefan? Please b!tch!!  This convoluted mess has really soured me on them. 

Li needs to go!  The actor is horrific and Li has become so annoying.

The highlight of today's show was Eric and Nicole and Gabi's boobs!

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

I’d rather see this though, than no story for any of them. 

I was worried once Stefan found out about everything, he would immediately reunite with Gabi and the two of them would then just spend months kissing each other’s asses, like Ben and Ciara did

• Members

I'm in the process of watching yesterday's episode, but Tuesday was kinda ho-hum. I still don't think Kayla and Kate are actually dead, lol! I believe Rex gave both Kate and Kayla a euthanizer serum that will keep them "dead" until some doofus finds the temperamental orchid. I think Kate was all gung ho for this idea to get out of the community service that she was court ordered to do. To this day, she hasn't even lifted a finger. Rather, she's pretending to act all sickly. Oh yeah, I'm on to her.

So Eric, the priest, decides to bang Jada and Sloane quicker than a New York minute and then decides to pull out a gun and blame Stacy for the "deaths" of Kayla and Kate. I can't remember if Marlena and John have a fireplace in their penthouse, but all Stacy had to do was grab a fire poker and whack him upside the head and tell him to shut his wuss-ass mouth up. He's not going to do anything.

Regarding the whole Alex/Stephanie/Chad storyline, how contrived does this already feel? Whatevs. No, you know what? That's not Chad's place, nor is it his responsibility to inform Stephanie that her mom is about to "croak." No, ma'am, no sir. That's not how it works. That's not how any of this works. If anything, that's Steve's responsibility, or that of a close family member. It's not Chad's. What a stupid ploy, and I'm not saying this because I like Alex and Stephanie. Puh-leaze. I'm adopted, but it's not like I call my cousins Sherri or Frankie on the phone and say, "Hey, cuz! What's goin' on? You know, I was thinking about you when you made your signature Aunt Rodie's applesauce cake (which is god awful, by the way), and it occurred to me that since I'm adopted, that means we're not related to each other. So, let's have sex."

But I did laugh at Chad when he made that remark to Alex about how Stephanie was not able to see her mother before she died. Dude sounded like he was bummed about a football or baseball game, lol! So, I try to find the stupid humor in some small way.

Edited by Noel

• Members

He is. He's absolutely awful. Yes, he's good-looking, but THAT. IS. IT. Besides, there are tons of good-looking and hot Asian actors out there who can ACT.

Shouldn't Salem residents stop crying over relatives and friends who die? Shouldn't they know that almost NO ONE stays dead in Salem?

These scenes are all filler for me -- cliche dialogue mouthed by sobbing characters -- when we KNOW they're not dead. Even worse, Ron C doesn't wait a few years between these deaths. He does it all the time.

I can't feel any emotion from this crap, TBH.