Days: January 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Gabi's a clown. And Brady was a lot nicer to her than I would've been 

Please register in order to view this content

Count me in as someone else who wishes that Steve had been able to kill Kristen before Johnny stopped him. I hope she was scared as he was doing it.

And welcome back, Tripp and Joey. We've missed you! 

I like Joey's new haircut, but he still looks like he fell out of a 90's time warp. I did enjoy the bonding scenes between Joey and Stephanie though. I like that the show is building up that familial relationship. And Tripp and Wendy still have good chemistry. I am so ready for a Tripp/Wendy/Johnny/Chanel/Allie/Alex/Stephanie/Chad mess.

• Members

Did I hear it wrong or are people starting to call him Joe rather than Joey?

Also, I guess we have to give DAYS credit, it looks like Jada is the first female character in decades of soaps to have an abortion without the catastrophic retribution of either being barren or the victim of a serial killer (although being paired with Rafe may be its own punishment).

The Kristen/Patch stuff made me wish she was more frequently written in the John and Patch gen rather than easily manipulating dopes like Brady and Eric.  I mean Brady's moping after Chloe, and Eric's out there trying to kidnap a child, while Patch gets an attempted murder confession (albeit probably inadmissible) within a single confrontation,

Although it is a puzzlement why anyone in Salem would care about legal consequences when they have a corrupt DA?

Edited by j swift

• Members

They probably use him all the time and that's his slick 'disguise' so we don't notice.  Or maybe that's his natural sweet 'stache. 

I really enjoyed the Brady/John and Allie/Johnny scenes.  Today's episode was decent.  I need Gabi to chill though and I wanted Chloe to kill Kristen with the fire poker.  There is nothing more annoying than characters acting smug about things they actually did and are lying about like Kristen today.

• Members

The actor is Robert Scott Crane. He has frequent appearances in various extra roles at the police station, hospital, square, pub, etc.  He was an extra at the Montreal marina on Beyond Salem 2.

Robert Scott Crane goes by "Scott".
https://www.imdb.com/name/nm1382356/bio

He is the son of Bob Crane of Hogan's Heroes.
And he's the nephew of Eric Braeden.
(Robert Scott Crane's mother Sigrid Valdis was the sister of Eric Braeden's wife Dale Russell Gudegast.)

Check out his instagram.  He posts pics when he films, and you'll know how he'll appear on the show in around 6 months.
https://www.instagram.com/robertscottcrane/

• Members

I know, right?  I don't know when he started appearing as the cop with the ginormous mustache, but he's been on several times in that role.  I specifically remember May 10, 2022, when Lani shot her biological father, and Paulina took the blame - he was one of the cops that arrived at the scene. I remember this because his picture (via screenshot) was all over twitter due to the ridiculous mustache, and we were trying to figure out who he was.