Y&R November 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

The Neil flashbacks were great, but it also served as a reminder that Nate, Devon, & Lily really need Olivia and Malcolm around in some fashion. 

TBH Lily really needs to dump Billy after proclaiming himself as Chelsea’s savior but the show doesn’t do drama. 

And has the show dropped Imani for good? It would have been juicy for Elena to return only to find Nate and Imani having celebratory sex following Nate getting the Newman CEO position.

• Members

Completely agree, and Lily should be told, too. What’s with this “It’s not my story to tell” that Billy said to Lily? Ridiculous.

Sharon or some professional at the hospital should have told Billy it’s a bad idea for him to be with Chelsea 24/7. Who does that? In no way is that good for either of them. 

Keeping the truth from Adam and Connor is pathetic.

• Members

Agreed on all three points made, especially Lily, Devon, and Nate needing Olivia and Malcolm around since it's obvious they aren't ready to be the matriarch and patriarch of the Barber-Winters family just yet. Not to mention it's quite ridiculous that Nate has been back for six years and haven't one scene with his on-screen mother. 

I don't think he's staying around for long, but I wouldn't mind a Daniel and Lily reunion. He could've ended things with Heather by now. 

I think the show has dropped for Imani due to probably the factors of Mishael now on recurring and Leigh Ann Rose doing outside projects. Not to mention with Audra now being around as they've been hinting a chem test with Nate too.