Y&R November 2022 Discussion Thread

• Members

Well, Devon & Abby are finally given something interesting to do and finally have that hook up that’s been teased for years and years now. 

MM’s looked stunning in her first scene back, it’s a shame the show really fumbled her talents and we probably won’t get to see too much more of her. 

And yes, that music was terrible. Where is the long missing 3 A.M. soundtrack piece Y&R use to play for affair music???

I know Devon has a checkered romance history but I don’t think he’s as bad as some of the others. Devon cheated on Roxie and betrayed Neil by sleeping with Tyra and later betrayed Neil by sleeping with Hilary but that’s all I can think except did Devon actually do anything with Mariah during the waning days of his marriage to Hilary? I don’t even remember now. I know Devon had dumped both Roxie and Esmeralda after being revealed as gold diggers. 

Neil was definitely worse that’s for sure. 

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Theoretically, #DAbby should be watching paint dry. The reality is definitely *not* dry! Glad they finally pulled the trigger. I wonder what Ashley + Tucker will think.

Can Chance and Amanda have a revenge fling? it's pretty hilarious to think anyone would cheat on those two fine specimens. smh

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

11-2

Oh shut up, Giggly Heffa. Just ugh...at her being with glee and trying to be sure Diane can't repair the damage by tracking down Jack. Jack who isn't even with her anymore. SMH. Summer looked like she was ready to disown her on the spot for lying to her. 

And given how good the scenes I watched between Hope and Liam were as they argued, I can say the same for the scenes between Abby and Chance. I know we don't talk about MO in a good light here, but I thought she did a good job with those scenes. It was written all over her face that Abby was about to get upset that it was funny Chance did not see it as soon as he told her the stakeout was over already. Just smh. And given he felt some way about seeing her comfort Devon and what little I saw above...oops on me. lol....I'm looking forward to what sounds like some fun mess.

You know? For a moment there during Chelesa's suicide attempt, it occurred to me that it would be interesting to see Billy/Chelesa/Adam/Lily going forward. I had forgotten that Lily has some history with Adam and does not like him and Lily is at her best when she is hating someone. Victoria, Hillary come to mind. I could be down for a hate relationship since Adam and Sally are on the outs. BT and MCE did such a great job with those scenes. I wanted to shake Adam for making those scenes about himself. 

I liked Devon clocking Victoria as the mastermind behind the takedown. And Victoria hid it well. 

• Members

It’s funny on a rival board/group  someone mentioned Morina & Griffin have totally lost control of BTS ongoings…this sounds like it confirms the rumor.

This show is in a total flux at the moment…Nick & Sally wrapped up quickly, Chelsea hauled off again to the psych ward, Devon & Abby finally have an affair but it’s revealed in a day, Billy and Lily on the verge of breakup after two years, Chance and Abby at the crossroads, Tucker’s arrival, Diane’s story changing, Imani disappearance, Amanda recurring  Audra/Noah/Allie now possibly halted altogether, it really begs the question of who or what is in charge over there. This all began after Diane’s return and Rey’s abrupt death.