Y&R November 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I don't agree that's why Jess Walton moved. I think she WANTED to move to her cabin home in Oregon because she and her family WANTED to be there. I'm sure her reduced role made the decision an easy one, but I think she would've pulled back regardless.

Trevor St. John is 51, and though he looks good, he can pass for even older. I don't get it when you say he's not old enough for the show, or for the role.

• Members

With Trevor, I say that because both actors who previously played the part were 20 years older than him. I'm not a fan of deSORASing fully adult characters, although I'll admit I do enjoy him in the role.

As for Jess, I'm sure she did move because she wanted to be there, but the reason that was something she could even consider is because the show wasn't using her, which she said in the press. If she continued as a frontburner character as she always had been before, I highly doubt she would've randomly decided to retire/step back when she did. Say what you will about JFP, but I will be eternally grateful that she saw Jess' value and brought her back to the show.

• Members

11-11

Is this the room that everyone is talking about? Because I too just think it's another room in the Chancellor mansion. But outside of the fireplace, it looks like they recommission the room they used for the Kay/Jill cakefight and that was right across from the living room where Billy and Chloe got married if I'm remembering correctly.

Speaking of...JILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And outside of that computer screen!!!!

Please register in order to view this content

She is already eating people up and I'm living for her. Looking forward to her scenes with Billy and wondering if she will cross paths with Tucker given the history.

Wow. Noah/Allie have been missing for a minute. lol. And here comes Audra.

Uh oh. Stark is getting out of jail EARLY. Really? 

ETA: I loved the Amanda/Phyllis scenes. I feel like when I've watched since MS been back that when they have scenes together, it's been Amanda as a talk-to rather than we hear how Amanda FEELS. So it was nice to have that little moment of it being all about HER. Though I liked MS's reactions shots. And if Amanda is leaving, I wonder if Phyllis will cause some trouble down the line for Chance or Abby or even Devon.

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

Yeah! I enjoyed her with Chance in the beginning but the Obsession with having a Kid put me off, espicially since CC never seemed to be all that convinced, I'm Pretty sure In the long run what we will get is Abby being a Lousy Mother, Melissa may be Nearly 40 but Abby reads as a lot younger and immature, sure she should have passed all the phases before being married with kids, I think they should've let Victoria Rest, and Made Abby the It Girl Instead, She's hot stuff, she could Model, Have drinking Problems, Breakdowns (she has the Right Family History for that), Get Raped, Have Drug Problems, Go Nympho, Have an episode of Split Personality and so on The Possibilities were Endless, and Her Problems would obviously give many characters that seem to be DELUXE Figurants actually have something to do!

Please Tell me This Is Photoshop, she reminds me of a Latter day Stephanie F. my am i dreading when the old episodes of B&B get to when Susan Flannery really Lost her looks, I got so fond of her Early years Look, she was gorgeous

I'm With you on That, But it is working for Me in the meantime, It's a bit weird seeing him with Ashley but I guess as Long As Jill is not Around he will do just Fine! BUT I do want Jill Back For the 50th Anniversary!!!!

• Members

For Tessa and Mariah to have moved to the Tacky room, surely this means they have plans to show it, or else they would have said that they moved to another apartment.

I'm still puzzled as to why the angle shown of the Chancellor living room was changed after decades?

The last set was a shrunken reproduction of the original, even though certain features were changed eg there were now doors to the left of the fireplace.

• Members

back when tessa first came on Nikki offered her shelter and was kind of a mentor. Then that was forgotten and they had nothing to do with each other, Now for some reason she and Mariah are living on Newman property.

What happened to Tessa's career? Wasn't she supposed to be super successful (like all of Josh's characters?)

What does Mariah do now?

• Members

Tessa had nodules or some injury on her throat. Needed surgery. Can't sing for time being.  Is home for months recuperating. Teriah are supposedly taking this time to work on adopting, which is occasionally shown, but not much.

What does Mariah do now? I don't know.  I thought she worked at Jabot, but she isn't shown there, so I don't know if she still works there or not.

I guess the tack house is a bit larger than the tiny apartment upstairs from Crimson Lights.  Maybe they moved so they could have more room to raise a child?  Do we even know how many rooms are in the tack house?  It's just weird because them moving was never discussed on air.  We simply hear that they've already moved and Chelsea gets their prior residence.

Edited by janea4old

• Members

Is CBS airing any classic eps next week?

Hopefully with 

we’ll get a semi-decent Thanksgiving episode this year after last year’s trashy fantasy garbage with Phyllis and Gloria

Edited by soapfan770