Y&R November 2022 Discussion Thread

• Members

He's conscious he isn't the show's best actor his bod is a guarantee he'll stay on, especially considering most of Nick's Storylines were/are around Nick's Love/Sex life, and particularly I think he improved considerably with Age, young Nick's didn't look attractive enough to me to be that disputed 

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Traci dodged a bullet by having the Cane connection dropped.

On the one hand,it would be nice to reveal that Traci has a man in her life, someone she sees in NY when she there-a casual , mature relationship. He could even turn up in GC fotr a couple of days.

OTOH it is also a good message to show that Traci, like a lot of women her age is single and happy.

What do others think?

• Members

tbf, he was actually rocking the dad bod there for a bit.

While I felt he could bring that primal caveman lust look...especially during his amnesiac storyline which is where I felt he look his finest aka primal caveman...I never found him attractive at all during his prime frat boy days aka when he was younger. Funny since I loved the story of Nick/Sharon/Matt back in the day. For me, he's aged like fine wine lookwise. Or it's just the scruff. But like I said...from the amnesiac storyline to now, I know he's an acquired taste in the look departments.

I know this cheese stands alone. It doesn't help he has a nice bubble either and a cameraman on this show that is extremely good at camera angles also does not help.   I guess I can see why JM doesn't like to wear suits in real life. But I should probably stop right there before this turns into a...risque conversation.

hehe. Exactly! Young Nick is sooo forgettable barring his Nikki comparison to Victoria's Victor comparison that used to go on back in the day under William Bell. 

• Members

For me it is the perennial issue of male soap actors dying their hair so there's no hint of grey which winds up looking odd because most men with receding hairlines are naturally salt and pepper.  I'm not saying that everyone should go the Christian LaBlanc/Michael E. Knight route to total gray-town, but Billy and Jack's single tone dye jobs are verging on shoe polish territory.   

CBS 'The Young and the Restless' Spoilers: Phyllis Catches Jack Off Guard;  Noah Turns on the Charm - Daily Soap Dish

Edited by j swift

• Members

11-21

Wait, wait, WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nate purposely stood Elena up to talk continuously with VICTORIA. The same Elena that he confessed his takeover plan that got him kicked out of the company over??? That Elena. Chiiiidle.

Please register in order to view this content

HELL-HO, DANIEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He was looking FOINE!!! 

• Members

11-23

I think that was the first time in a minute that I've liked Phyllis. Loved her reunion with Daniel. I've loved all of Daniel's scenes so far. And HAHAHAHAHAHA at Billy already trying to mark his territory with Lily with Daniel giving him dust.

I will always live for Abbott family table time...but ooooo at how shady Ashley was being.

Speaking of messy, I see Nick/Sally/Adam continue to be just that. 

On the shallow level....mmmmmm Nate suuuuure looked like he was packing in that vest when he went to have dinner with Elena and saw Devon and Tucker. I was...WOOF!!! lol. However, I know with Amanda gone, we are not about to have Devon/Elena/Nate again, are we?