Y&R November 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I know this Lily/Daniel scene already aired Monday 11/21; but posting this preview here now to discuss it.  Just ignore the intro from the The Talk host.
(Chose this facebook clip because it's visible internationally)

https://www.facebook.com/TheTalkCBS/videos/1158824104732847
----

And then this aired Tuesday 11/22:

https://www.facebook.com/TheYoungandtheRestless/videos/570400911566090

• Members

11-18

Well, I see Joshua Morrow has been working out. lol.

So...they are actually going to do this...Nick/Sally. I liked that she wants to do it all on her own. But I also liked Adam did warn her that it's always about Nick and SHARON. lol. No lies there. Still...I've been enjoying this triangle. And will continue to do so because I don't see Adam just letting go. Though the drama with Billy and Chelesa will probably keep him busy as the rest of Genoa City react to Nick/Sally.

HAHAHAHA!!!! at Diane going to Jack first and proceeding to blow the Coven and Tucker out of the water. She warned them, too. I just was not expecting her to go right ahead since that was her trump card. I do hope there is some good fallout. Judging from her putting Phyllis and Tucker on notice...there will be. And I'm always here for Ashley vs Jack.

Uh oh. I didn't like that look Noah was giving Audra at all. 

I'm kinda tired of Sharon being a supporting character. It's time for her to get her story on as well. 

That was his loss...and what got him kicked out in the end if I remember correctly.

I also remember AND MISS Juliet. She had soooooo much potential. But a lot of the characters who came on under SSM's brief run did. 

• Members

On my old device, the embedded photo is cut off.  Here is the whole image if anyone can't see it ...

Please register in order to view this content

From the instagram of Kellen Enriquez (Harrison Locke).

I know, right?   His mom was trying to be gracious and thankful to the show while standing up for her son.  I don't know if I could have been that civil.

• Members

At Least He isn't Dumb or Overconfident, he knows he isn't exactly a dream man, And Daniel Was Lily's First Love, That's a position that allows you to have a permanent place in a person's life

I Would Love It! Especially Bree whom I haven't seen in anything in a while, Considering they won't give a decent closure to her GH character I would totally embrace her on a High profile short-term role on Y&R!

It's Really a Stupid thing to pick on! I mean until I was 6 my parents allowed my hair to grow around the size his is and nobody never said anything not even in church, as they say "evil is in the eye of the beholder"