B&B May 2022 Official Discussion Thread

• Members

I almost hollered out loud when stupid Eric answered the phone on Facetime.

It's dumb for Steffy to want to bait Sheila to call her out instead of just calling the police. But of course it is a soap opera so there has to be some suspense.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Hahaha!!! It sure did!!!

I started doing the monthly thread (when I was not a regular viewer at the times) just because of how funny it was no one did. 

Perhaps the twist (speculating) has to do with Bridget. Since the current rumor is that she will be involve in story come next month/end of this month. Dare I continue to hope that just as Liam/Steffy give it another go that it is revealed that Bridget and Li somehow saved Finn and no one knows? 

• Members

5-4

*gasps*

I guess I was not pay attention for a second. And looked up and actually gasped.

Donna got Eric back? Since when?

Already looking forward to the Quinn/Donna catfight.

And does that mean the show will go in a Paris/Carter/Quinn/Eric/Donna quintet? 

I'm confused. in a good way. lol. 

• Members

She's almost saving some of the most boilerplate atrocious dialogue I've ever heard outside of Passions. This huge moment has character saying "I know/remember EVERYTHING", one of my most detested lines in screenwriting. Just SAY WHAT IT IS. Jesus Christ.

Edited by Darn

• Members

Knowing B&B, Eric will not only suffer no judgment, but also his cheating will be rationalized because of 'toxic' Quinn, blah, blah, blah.

I had no idea the list was THAT long and, yet, Eric passes judgment on everyone. He needs to be put in his place because if a woman had that track record, she might be called something.... 'ManWxxxx of Beverly Hills'

• Members

So was that KB's last episode?

I was very relieved by the wire twist with the police barging in, having been listening all along. It was driving me crazy that they were sitting there having a palaver with Sheila, and how everyone was resisting the urge to beat her ass.