B&B May 2022 Official Discussion Thread

• Members

YES. To Quote myself from April 3:

A better twist: Steffy deciding to team up with Sheila to get Brooke out of Ridge's life forever instead of sounding like a hypocrite. That alliance would've had some real impact when revealed - Taylor, Ridge, Eric, Hope, Liam, Finn, etc. That would also align with Steffy's real feelings about Brooke + Taylor/Ridge.

Give us a full-out Steffy v Brooke. It worked a generation ago - and Brooke certainly isn't the same Beta to Stephanie's Alpha now so that could add some real depths and twists to the rivalry.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

And I keep wondering where is Jack, Finn’s father in all of this? It would make a bit more sense if he was the one keeping Finn alive secretly and arranged for Li to find out the truth. We don’t know much about Li at all as she’s been barely developed.

But, LOL I guess we’re now seeing the second major twist being teased as planned. This show is a mess.

Edited by soapfan770

• Members

Li has allowed everyone (including Steffy) to think she took care of "the body" by having him cremated. 

Meanwhile the "spoiler" for Mon. May 23 was that Li learns Sheila murdered Finn.

I'm glad Finn is being kept hidden, while Sheila is jailed.  Sheila can still be jailed for attempted murder of Steffy, regardless.

I wish there was a way Li could tell Steffy.  But I suppose Li doesn't want Sheila to try to see Finn.  I still feel bad for Steffy!

Edited by janea4old

• Members

This is why Jack and Li really needed to have their own storyline when they were introduced. All the fanfare about hiring Ted King and he was wasted. We should have seen Jack and Li trying to rebuild their marriage after it came out about Finn and Sheila. Finn's "death" and the coverup could have been the catalyst to finally reunite them as a couple