B&B May 2022 Official Discussion Thread

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I've just watched the reveal episodes and Kimberlin has this ability to cast a dark shadow over her face...her expression totally changes and she inhabits this darkness. It's kind of incredible.

Krista Allen was really good in the moment where Taylor thunders "YOU KNEW!" to Sheila...considering she's a late in the character's run recast, she's got the character nailed down.

• Members

5-10

OMG! At the turnaround. 

Friday cliffhangers aside, all the Sheila/Steffy/Finn stuff has been nicely paced (outside of trying to restart the Hope/Liam/Steffy triangle...ewww no). But Steffy remembering...oooooo JMW has really and truly been acting her a$% off and I've been loving it.

And it goes without saying that THIS TIME, Steffy played it smart and had backup. Cuz...SHEILA. And so far...I like that yep Sheila is trying to wiggle her way out of this confrontation with Steffy.

Meanwhile I love that as the main story is climaxing, the writers wisely started another story. Donna back with her Honey Bear. Who would have thought? I guess it shouldn't be surprising given Eric's own history and she has been pinning for a while. But...while Quinn is one to talk...you just know someone is going to get slapped. Or perhaps that will lead Quinn back to Carter. And NOW Paris wants to get insecure. Ooooo the possibilities. 

• Members

That darkness was what made the scene. Kimberlin is able to make Sheila more scary than other soap opera psychos who come back repeatedly because she plays her as fearful a real deranged person would be. And I did notice that Krista was able to get into the character in away that makes it seem like she's been on the show much longer.

• Members

It’s odd to me that Eric only had one scene with Sheila, and still hasn’t been to see Steffy. I’m guessing yesterday was a wrap on Sheila’s latest return? Not sure if it was coincidental, but today makes 30 years since Sheila first arrived on B&B

• Members

As evil as Sheila is she did have Brooke's number when she called out Brooke as being pathetic. Throughout the entire situation Brooke has brought everything back to herself and Ridge. She took several digs at Taylor while Steffy was in the hospital.

This story would have been more effective had Steffy been the one to keep the secret as opposed to Thomas. That would have made for awkward conflict between her and Ridge while she is on the mend as well as her feeling some guilt over keeping the secret just to keep her parents together.  Steffy could have eventually felt wrong about keeping the secret and then confronted Sheila leading to the same outcome.