B&B May 2022 Official Discussion Thread

• Errol pinned this topic
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I found the twist with Eric and Donna to be a huge surprise! I kinda buy it though. I'm just glad Quinn and Carter are getting more airtime. They have such great chemistry. The illy-defined character of Paris is a dud no matter who they pair her with. No fault of the actress, but we're just told OVER AND OVER (in B&B style) about how wonderful she is but not shown why which makes it hard to invest. It was similar with Zoe.

• Errol featured this topic
  • Members

B&B is so repetitive that if you watch one episode a week, you’ve watched them all. Last month, at least early on, things were actually happening in the aftermath of Sheila shooting Steffy/Finn. Now it’s back to a slight holding pattern.

Sometimes I wonder if a 2022 discussion thread would suffice.

• Members

LOL I was talking about this with my mother  who was complaining about Steffy acting so weak & helpless and begging Liam to stay beside her compared to Sharon being strong and brave in the face of Rey’s death.

It use to be B&B’s good period extended out for several weeks before falling into a lull for a few slow weeks before something new re-energized the show. Now we have maybe a week of good stuff and then the show fall into lull that lasts six months. 

• Webmaster

Is Jacqueline MacInnes Wood wearing a wig? I can't help but notice the hairline is more centered when her line is usually on the right. Plus the coloring seems off, and it's cut at the edges when Steffy clearly had more of a slight curl and longer hair when she got shot and was left in the alleyway.

While I have to disagree with you on some of what you said, I definitely disagree on the 2022 discussion thread. I guess I'll have to take more of an active role in the discussions to spruce up activity. Definitely will not do a yearly thread thing. Monthly is perfect.

• Members

I was partially joking on the 2022 thread thing, but it had become a running joke in recent years that a month would be half or more over and no one would have started the monthly B&B thread. The big hyped-up “twist” was generating a lot of the recent activity, but I feel like people are tired of waiting for it.

• Members

1. Has Li visited Steffy and/or Hayes?

2. When was Finn's memorial service?

3. Where is Finn buried?

I thought for sure JMW was going to be bedridden until her leave. She's still bringing it.

Does anyone know what B&B's tape-to-air schedule is like now? They always seem to tape closest to air. With last week's announcement that multiple Jan 6 hearings will televised throughout June (both day and prime), I wonder  if B&B will focus on a less important story due to the inevitable pre-emptions (partial and full). Of all soaps, they have the ability to adjust the best. 

• Members

5-2

So over Hope being so insecure about Liam being around Steffy. Though I understand why.

JMW stays doing good work. Though I giggled at Liam saying she just got shocked and got home and STILL look like a model.