B&B May 2022 Official Discussion Thread

• Members

I just remembered that B&B reached a milestone in daytime drama history earlier this month. On Monday May 16, 2022, B&B moved past Another World to become the 9th longest running daytime drama on US network television. As of today, the 10 longest running daytime dramas on US network television are General Hospital, Guiding Light, Days, As the World Turns, Y&R, One Life to Live, All My Children, Search for Tomorrow (both CBS and NBC runs), B&B, Another World.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Carter being more visible is likely because of how more shows are pushing for more diversity these past couple of years. As for the storyline it seems predictable that the truth about Eric being with Donna will come out and push Quinn back into Carter's orbit therefore uprooting any relationship Carter has with Paris. Paris' mother warning her about Carter was clear foreshadowing.

Donna seems far more into Eric emotionally than he is into her. He is all about fun and making himself feel better.

• Toups unpinned this topic
  • Members

5-24

I love that KA has grown so well in her recast role of Taylor. And this episode was just a case in point for me. We have Mom Taylor, Shrink Taylor, Damsal in Distress Taylor, etc and she has been nailing it, but we haven't seen Fierce Fighting for Herself Taylor and I loved her being defiant with Brooke even if she is not in the right. Poor Eric in between the two of them. 

I continue to feel that Quinn is going to find out about Eric/Donna by that ring she made.

And oh, look. Grace has popped up again.

• Errol unfeatured this topic