• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next week on Days. Anna's arrested and the devil gets a new body                         

Belle has a shocking encounter at Statesville.
Allie urges Johnny to fight off the Devil.
Sarah's condition takes a surprising turn.
Anna is arrested!
Gabi is livid when she finds Ava in Jake's bed.
Kate insists Roman fire Clyde.

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by victoria foxton

• Members

Well, I guess it's about time that Belle and Shawn finally have the Jan talk. They've avoided it since December 2021? I don't recall them talking about it after it happened. Instead, Belle was trying to help E.J. as his attorney and Shawn was ... I guess working as a cop.

LOL! And what's up these characters who have breakups or whatever and they immediately sleep with the next person they have a conversation with? And, at least have Clyde learn how to make a Brady Pub Burger Deluxe first before Kate tells Roman to fire him. Although I don't care for the character, I'd like to see Clyde sling some corned beef hash or something. Instead, we're constantly cheated just like we have been cheated all along with the possession movie. I haven't seen one person on that show even rehearse their lines.

Edited by Noel

Monday, April 4...Allie urges Johnny to fight off the Devil; Maggie is faced with a difficult choice regarding Sarah; a desperate Anna takes matters into her own hands; Belle has a shocking encounter at Statesville.
Tuesday, April 5...Jan reveals a huge secret to Belle; Anna is arrested; Sarah's condition takes a surprising turn; Ava moves in with Jake.
Wednesday, April 6...Belle reels over Shawn's admission; Kate insists Roman fire Clyde; Gabi is livid when she finds Ava in Jake's bed; Ciara worries about Clyde working for her uncle.

Please register in order to view this content

Thursday, April 7...Johnny is horrified to learn what he's done; Chanel and Nicole become alarmed when they can't find Allie; Shawn demands answers from Jan; Belle opens up to EJ.
Friday, April 8...EJ orders Clyde to leave town; Belle and Shawn's marriage hits the skids; Johnny receives an unexpected visitor; Chanel is blindsided by Allie.