Characters: The Aborted & The Wasted

• Members

Beth Elhers was considered for Patty on Y&R?

Felix ran into Cary on GH's 2/14/22 episode & said he just had dinner with Taylor but she went up to bed at the Hotel

Im still mad that OLTL cut short the story of Kyle Lewis and Oliver Fish because of homophobes

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

AW:

Peggy Lazarus (Rebecca Hollen)

Caroline Stafford (Joy Bell)

Kevin Anderson (Jamie Goodwin). His character was just a mess. As Jake's half-brother, he should have been on for years. 

Brittany Peterson Love (Sharon Gabet). Another hot mess. First she was deaf and had to talk with sign language and then she ended up in middle of Sally/Catlin just to end up in an abusive marriage to Peter. 

• Members

Remember the "adult" Tim Dillon on AMC played the hunky, but not charismatic, Dylan Fergus? 

He was excellent candidate for SORASing, as he had been off the canvas for bit, he was an heir to Alex Hunter's fortune, and he had ties to Trevor, Amanda, and Hayley.

But, he flew back into town, took off his shirt, got little to no reaction from the female characters, and then disappeared with a  month.

(Fingers crossed that I recalled my AMC stories correctly or face the wrath of the passionate historians amongst us.)

Edited by j swift

• Members

You know I stopped to think and Lauralee "Lorie" Brooks was both aborted and wasted, Bell certainly still had a lot in store for his daughter's namesake when Jamie decided to quit, a real pity! Then when they brought her back in 2002 well they lost soooooo many opportunities!

Also I'm not sure but I believe Jensen Buchanan's Character on GH and Y&R got some potential too