Characters: The Aborted & The Wasted

• Members

SB Didn't knew what to do with Elena or Celeste or Terri Garber and  KIm Zimmer's Characters either, after Ava Lazar lest they didn't Know exactly what to do with Santana Either

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-YTRGXtNHKII/URspnn26AbI/AAAAAAAACwI/_KLeoel6Gvc/s1600/kerry+armstrong+opening+2.jpg

Elena, duchess of Branagh | Dynasty Wiki | Fandom

Now One of THose Who inspired Me to do this Topic, Duchess Elena of Branagh, Dynasty's very own Camilla had such potential and a rather competent actress who did a credible european accent, Yet She was there for a few episodes putting a strain on Amanda and Michael's already weak relationship serving basically no other purpose and then left, it was a real letdown

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

J Chamberlin. That makes me remember OG J (George Pilgrim) saying that doing GL made him go backwards, Yeah cause Red Shoe Diaries and Tammy and The T-Rex had so much hype and clout''

But yes they did nothing even with Ethan Erickson in the role.

• Members

I remember the show started hinting at pairing Drew and J Chamberlain...but Ethan Erickson quit.  

regarding Cain... I think Pam Long had created his character with the intention of pairing him with Reva.  However, she left the writing team in early 1986 for maternity leave and then was on SFT.  So I don't know if Cain would have ended up psycho...or if she would have used him as a worthy obstacle once Josh came back in late 1986.

Mr Lindsey: Holly's 3rd husband during her Switzerland years.  Blake and him didn't get along..and the marriage caused friction between Holly and Blake.  Shame no writers thought to bring him on during the late 90s/early 2000s for Holly.

Edited by Soaplovers

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

i think this one kinda supports my idea of Elena, she began with such Villainous potential but in the next season she was such a whining victim and the accent disappeared too

Also Revisiting Dina i realized there was plenty of Alexis Carrington in her at least in the beginning

Why they decided to turn Jill into Alexis after is beyond me, Marla Would've made an excellent villainess, as her resumé alrealdy proved

• Members

IDK why - because I know now that's not exactly what happened - but this was always my impression(s) of Julia's periodic returns when I was growing up and watching this show on Friday nights (and later, reruns on Lifetime):

Julia: Hello, everyone!  I'm back!

Everyone: Oh, Julia, it's so great to see --

Julia: Okay, I'm going back to the convent!  Take care, everyone!

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I forgot all about him...who could play him? Always trying to fit in Roscoe Born in at GL at that time maybe a Holly/Lindsey/Alex triangle...(ah Alex could have brought him back when Fletcher and Holly were together but her plans are fouled by the return of Claire..(throw in the "Chele might actually be Fletch's.and an Alex/Dietrich/Holly/Fletch/Claire/Ed thing would have been much better then the Meg storyline (never disliked it, just should have been Frank and Eleni's storyline.)  Can we see Marj making the moves on Born???

• Members

Eve Howard from The Young and The Restless!!! I bet her return in 1993 would be even more interesting if They Kept her in her original crazy form like Sheila Carter or Patty Williams! And NOW I HAVE PROOOOOOOFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!

• Members

The "suits" at SONY are fools not to find some way to release and monetize the Y&R and DAYS vaults.  Letting viewers watch this (or watch this again) on some platform would not, in any way, jeopardize these shows' continued success.

• Members

I Came across this one too, Allison Bancroft on Y&R, i didn't know much about this character except she was Nikki's Mother-in-Law from hell for a while in the 1980's before she got together with Victor, but now i found this two clips with her and she got my attention as anyone who Goes head to head with Katherine would

• 3 months later...