Will soaps start firing actors who aren't fully vaccinated?

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Well I feel like how I felt about Donny Boaz on Y&R...it feels like the writers are already setting up to get rid of the character he plays. So if Jax dies by mob hit, I won't be surprised. The writing (or foreshadowing) is on the wall.

Now we know why I guess. 

• Members

The amount of soap actors who liked his anti-vaxx posts - and there are likely many more who just don't have the guts to hit that button - tells you why he isn't going anywhere. This is a very conservative, right wing industry, which is one of the reasons it is nearly dead. 

• Members

Vaccine mandates will be easier to impose on employees when all 3 available vaccines have FDA non-emergency approval (from a legal standpoint). It’s an issue a lot of employers are dealing with and will probably result in litigation. 

Ingo is such a whiny crybaby! And saying he’s a better person because he would still rescue his haters if they were drowning? Hilarious! He’s such a whimp. 

• Members

Problem is Ingo is almost certainly far from alone.
And it almost certainly includes some big big big names (cough Steve Burton) that are unfirable.
So how do they set a mandate if they are not ready to make it have teeth? And how can they fire one without firing the others?
That's their dilemna right now. I am disgusted but I can see how it would be a tough call to make, even if they are full-on on the vaccination side (which they might not even be).