Will soaps start firing actors who aren't fully vaccinated?

• Members

Let's f**king hope. He was back on-set when filming resumed and was at the cast shoot a week or two ago. So, who knows.

GOOD! Proud of Nancy Lee Grahn for calling out her co-stars and those on-set for not doing the right thing. At the same time, I also think this is Disney-ABC dictated, as well, and her calling it out made them act swiftly.

I think it's less about ABC and more about Disney, though, from what I've heard first-hand, they don't enforce their mask mandates at their parks, so.....

He has not announced anything. Just continuing to spew his hatred of vaccination cards and mandating vaccinations for children in Los Angeles schools, which I find hilarious, since he homeschools his children. Though, Marcus Coloma and some other co-stars (like Lilly Melgar) do share their views.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

*PorshaWilliams*Whosezthat*PorshaWilliams*

That's exactly how I feel about the NY cops who are being sent home unpaid for not doing it. And since they were some of the first in line...yeah, I don't feel sorry for them either.

• Members

I think this has been such a strange hill to literally die on.  If you have a legitimate, medical reason to not get vaccinated- I get it.  I know people that are incredibly compromised and once Miss Delta came in their doctors told them the risk was higher to not get the shot due to how bad it is where we are.

There are always legit concerns about medical issues- but this is also a public health crisis.  Anyway I’m in here ranting to the like minded so…

• Members

Yes!!, The Young and the Restless, The Bold and The Beautiful, General Hospital and Days Of Our Lives Male and Female Actors Should Be Mandated To Get Tested Regularly Or If You Have Been Doubled Vaxxed and Don't Show Your Real Vaxx Card Then They Should Be Fired and Written Up In Their Folder Files and Typed In The Computers For This Severe Incident So That If They Get Another Job Somewhere In The Daytime Soap Opera Industry and Community That They Will Be Band From Ever Being On Any Daytime Soap Opera Ever Again and I Personally Will Go Further To Ban Them Permanently Banned Them From Getting Any Sitcoms and Motion Pictures Movie and Films and Banned In All Of Hollywood, Basically Blackballed Them From Every Working In Hollywood Ever Again and Should Be Called What They Are The Enemy Of The Whole United States and Yes!!, They Should Be In Jail/Prison For A Very Long Time For Showing and Giving The People In Charged Of The 4 Remaining Daytime Soap Operas A Fake Illegal Vaxx Card!! 

Edited by ccroom50